BY NEW BALANCE #4 in Sports Apparel Brands

• I really need a shoe even thought I have a new pair of Nike shoes...9 Answers
  • You think New Balance has a better running shoe the say Nike?22 Answers
  • Are th snikers confortable for walk?6 Answers
New Balance
  • "New Balance is great, but not as comfortable as other brands and styles of running shoes, just my personal experience though." in 9 reviews
Ashley T.
Richmond, VA
I always have a hard time finding the right tennis shoes. I've tried all different brand and some are just too expensive while others are designed for a very narrow foot. I have found that New Balance is great comfort at a great price. They have a vast array of styles and colors to choose from.
kelly m.
I love New Balance. I bought a pair of sneakers back in July for traveling to Norway. I was looking for a pair of shoes that would be comfortable for walking. These shoes sure have done the job! I would recommend this company if you want a good quality pair of shoes.
Abbey C.
Columbus
When it comes to a good pair of shoes, New Balance is the way to go! They have great shoes for every situation, the shoes for everyday use have great support and last a long time. The workout shoes are comfortable and support my feet well during all types of workout!
Omar T.
Norwalk
New balance is a great brand for all type of gear. To clothing and sneakers. My favorite purchase is any new balance shoes. They're more comfortable than any other brand in my opinion. I'd definitely continue to shop here.
Emily C.
Calhoun, TN
I absolutely love NB partnership with runDisney. They not only have amazing designs but they are extremely functional for my daily runs. My feet are supported without bulky shoe designs like some brands
Patricia B.
Essex Jct, VT
I went to our local store to get some sneakers. The lady working there was the first to understand what I needed. I have flat feet but I don't need extra support. It hurts too much. I left feeling super happy with my choice in sneakers, and now I have two pairs! I love them and they feel great whether I am walking, running, or doing my fitness videos.
Shanna B.
Honeoye, NY
These are a go to for me. Affordable and comfortable. They are what they are for the price and provide good support for instructing indoor fitness classesNew Balance
Shawndra R.
Nashville, TN
I have had bad knees for as long as I can remember. New Balance trail running shoes provide me with the best support. Even my doctor said those are the best shoes for me.
Elsa W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
New balance have super cute running shoes. They are not as popular as other brands like Nike, adidas and Under Armour. But they should be because the quality of their shoes are so much better than the other brands and they have more support than the other brands. They also last longer.
Rachel G.
I've wore New Balance  shows for several years now, and they are my preferred shoe to work 10-14 hour shifts in. I have a pair for hiking trails, running and wearing on regular days off. I love the look of most styles, the comfort and support.
Ana Beatriz A.
Maplewood, NJ
Is this good for running?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
You think New Balance has a better running shoe the say Nike?
Keshna P.
Hanmer springs
I really need a shoe even thought I have a new pair of Nike shoes..!!? Is Nike or NB better??
Nikki J.
Is anyone else a disappointed product tester?
Lizbeth B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Are th snikers confortable for walk?