BY NEW BALANCE #10 in Sports Apparel Brands

• I really need a shoe even thought I have a new pair of Ni...9 Answers
  • You think New Balance has a better running shoe the say N...22 Answers
  • Are th snikers confortable for walk?7 Answers
New Balance
  • "New Balance is great, but not as comfortable as other brands and styles of running shoes, just my personal experience though." in 9 reviews
PiecesOf C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I’ve high arches and plantar fasciitis. Oh and I had corrective ankle surgery, in 2011, from three torn ligaments in college (2001 totally sober thank you - actually had huge project due and was DD that night - I missed a step.). This Cinderella tried a lot of slippers but only one brand wins. Currently loving the 580’s! So comfortable and stylish!!!! I bought these bad boys in the mother store in NYC while visiting my sister.
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used to love their footwear. In the past few years I’m not sure what has changed but I cannot wear it anymore. We have a new balance factory store near where I live so I’m able to try on a huge variety of sneakers. Not one of them felt good on my feet. They make my feet feel like they are breaking.
Ashley T.
Richmond, VA
I always have a hard time finding the right tennis shoes. I've tried all different brand and some are just too expensive while others are designed for a very narrow foot. I have found that New Balance is great comfort at a great price. They have a vast array of styles and colors to choose from.
kelly m.
I love New Balance. I bought a pair of sneakers back in July for traveling to Norway. I was looking for a pair of shoes that would be comfortable for walking. These shoes sure have done the job! I would recommend this company if you want a good quality pair of shoes.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I use to wear these all the time when I was younger. New Balances were always stylish and so freaking comfortable. I have some white and black ones now and I still love them. They are very comfortable to walk and run in them. They are super duper affordable as well.
Marian A.
Westover
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love my new balance. My favorite pair of shoes I own. Got them at gabe's for like 40$. Not expensive at all and so worth the price. The last forever and are great to wear for running or ro work in. Getting a new pair next pay day just because I can.
Patricia B.
Essex Jct, VT
I went to our local store to get some sneakers. The lady working there was the first to understand what I needed. I have flat feet but I don't need extra support. It hurts too much. I left feeling super happy with my choice in sneakers, and now I have two pairs! I love them and they feel great whether I am walking, running, or doing my fitness videos.
Audi W.
Love New Balance! They are so comfortable and have different styles to fit different needs! I can use mine for working in the yard AND grocery shopping lol style and comfort for work and play
Katelyn Z.
Pleasantville, PA
I’ve had maybe four or five pairs of new balances over the years and I love them all. Very comfortable and each pair lasts a few years before you have to throw them away. My current favorite pair of running shoes are new balances.
Courtney S.
Cookeville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Their shoes are one of the most comfortable shoes I have owned. Whether I’m wearing them to workout/run or just for leisure wear I love them! I own a few pairs and love them all. Also, I own a pair of cleats from here and they are perfection!!! They are also pretty reasonable with their pricing as well. Highly recommend!!
Ana Beatriz A.
Maplewood, NJ
Is this good for running?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
You think New Balance has a better running shoe the say Nike?
Nikki J.
Is anyone else a disappointed product tester?
Keshna P.
Hanmer springs
I really need a shoe even thought I have a new pair of Nike shoes..!!? Is Nike or NB better??
Lizbeth B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Are th snikers confortable for walk?