BeautyNailNail Careapres
NEW GEL X KIT W/NATURAL STILETTO MEDIUM + Free Mini Nail Lacquer Set

NEW APRES GEL X KIT W/NATURAL STILETTO MEDIUM + Free Mini Nail Lacquer Set

by apres

Gel-X Tips are specially formulated gel tips to work with Aprés Extend Gel to ensure long-lasting 3+ weeks adhesion to natural nail. Follow proper steps and you can achieve beautiful, strong Gel extensions with no lifting! Super fast and easy system is...

Ive been trying to start a small business in doing nails and have always wondered about GELX nails! Any recommendations on what is the best and if this is a good product to start my journey in?
Do They last ? Is worth the money ?
Is this a good nail kit?
Start your review of NEW APRES GEL X KIT W/NATURAL STILETTO MEDIUM + Free Mini Nail Lacquer Set!
Amanda E.
Baltimore, MD
NEW APRES GEL X KIT W/NATURAL STILETTO MEDIUM + Free Mini Nail Lacquer Set uploaded by Amanda E.
OMG!! Game changer! This is so amazing! I might never go to the salon again! The new kits come with the larger light. I have the bigger light so I can’t attest to how the smaller light works. Also I got the sculpted medium stiletto nails and I absolutely love them!!! This is only my first time applying them so they’re not perfect but it just goes to show how easy this process is. And it took me less then an hour!!! The package is absolutely stunning. And the nails are so strong I don’t know if they’ll ever come off 😂 it comes with so many nails that I could do endless amounts of sets. I will never ever stop raving about this. You have to get it!! YESTERDAY!! New Apres Gel X Kit W/Natural Stiletto Medium Free Mini Nail Lacquer Set Fingerpaints Paint Me Oh-So-Modern Gel Polish
Cathie G.
Auburn, WA
this product is AMAZING!! I was doing poly gel for the last year. I got this kit and I swear I'm never going back to another! they last such a long time and are so comfortable!
Amanda M.
Louisville, KY
NEW APRES GEL X KIT W/NATURAL STILETTO MEDIUM + Free Mini Nail Lacquer Set uploaded by Amanda M.
The gel nails are of nice quality, super easy to apply and they don’t damage your nails as much as acrylic does. My only complaint is that the UV lamp is quite small and difficult to use. Other than that I think it is a pretty good nail system. I definitely need some practice but here’ s a pic of my third set.
Annia P.
Alexandria, VA
NEW APRES GEL X KIT W/NATURAL STILETTO MEDIUM + Free Mini Nail Lacquer Set uploaded by Annia P.
Amazing I love this nail kit, it is easy to put on, but at first a little tricky but it is easier than Acrylic. A little pricey but I think it’s worth it. My nails looks amazing.
Brittany T.
Waldorf, MD
NEW APRES GEL X KIT W/NATURAL STILETTO MEDIUM + Free Mini Nail Lacquer Set uploaded by Brittany T.
Since we’re all quarantined and no nail salons are open, I decided to learn how to do my own nails. This Apres gel x set is great! It was super easy and straight forward. I’ve already ordered the base color coffin tips and the almond tips. I’m excited to try different styles and play around with nail art. The polish is from Kiara Sky in the color D’Lilac and the mermaid rub on is also Kiara Sky.
Vee C.
Wilmington, NC
I bought this and ended up loving it. Now I have every shape of nails, from the clear to the colored ones. The case is fabulous
Amanda D.
Goffstown, NH
NEW APRES GEL X KIT W/NATURAL STILETTO MEDIUM + Free Mini Nail Lacquer Set uploaded by Amanda D.
For the first time I have an at home system for nail extensions that’s worth it! I’m on my fourth set and haven’t had one single issue. I’m also hard on my hands and love to garden etc. . The medium extension’s are a little long for me but I just cut them down a bit. I find that they stay on very well when I scuff the inside of the nail as well as my own before putting them on. My only complaint is regular nail polish needs multiple layers to look nice. A little expensive but worth it for someone who prefers to do nails at home.
Charlene S.
Albuquerque, NM
NEW APRES GEL X KIT W/NATURAL STILETTO MEDIUM + Free Mini Nail Lacquer Set uploaded by Charlene S.
Omg. This gel nail kit is by far the easiest and most amazing nail kit I have ever done. I can do it on my self easily with no issues. My nails come out looking flawless every time. If you have a hard time doing your nails I 100% recommend this kit. It’s affordable, and worth every penny.
Valerie H.
NEW APRES GEL X KIT W/NATURAL STILETTO MEDIUM + Free Mini Nail Lacquer Set uploaded by Valerie H.
Now I can do my nails the way I want to all in the comfort of my own home! Easy to use! In the long run, I’m saving on each set because I don’t have to pay someone for each design, color, decal, etc.
Marisa A.
Atascosa, TX
So many product looks awesome products. But let me let you know I love these makeup products , hair products, facial products , electronics baby products now that I have a granddaughter. And i really cant wait to get samples. I have tried low end makeup because I cant afford the best of the best. Anything you can tell me to get samples and how long does it take to get your products. Please give me your advice Hope you follow me n vice versa. Please follow me. Also I do not have a lot of these products but would love to try all these products and I will make a videos of how the products work and I know they will. God bless you and your company.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...