BY NEW AMSTERDAM VODKA

• For the past few times I have purchased alcohol I have bo...1 Answers
  • What's your favourite drink to mix with this? 1 Answers
  • My husband reviews vodkas and this is one of our favorite...1 Answers
New Amsterdam Vodka
  • "I only use this in mixed drinks because I personally think it taste god awful, but it gets the job done. " in 5 reviews
Kristie N.
Anderson
Every time I got out to the bar I always order new Amsterdam Apple and sprite. It's absolutely my favorite vodka. I havnt tried all the flavors yet, but I'll get there. So far Apple is my favorite, I've tried the peach, but it's a little to bitter to be peach. I will say drinking them solo will definitely warm you up if your cold. I Will always choose this vodka over any other,  and they are so affordable and easy in my wallet.
Ashley A.
New Amsterdam Vodka is my favorite! I usually drink the peach flavor straight. It’s extremely smooth and a great price point! For those that drink vodka I highly recommend this brand. Personally, I do not get headaches or anything with this brand. It’s also great in a martini with a peach or white grape juice!!
June M.
Moulton
I really enjoyed its smooth taste. I have tried many vodkas, I tend towards shots not mixed drinks with vodka, and it was super smooth. No afterburn. I rarely need a chaser and its not a harsh buzz either. Mellow. I actualy prefer it to some more expensive brands.
Kayla S.
Franklin Furnace
Very good taste mixed in with other beverages. The price isn’t too bad either so I would purchase again. Packaging is decent. First time consumer. I’d buy again and recommend to others. It’s not something that I would drink straight, but mixed with other cocktails or beverages.
Sway S.
Humphrey, AR
I use this for mixed drinks and for candies. I really enjoy the Peach flavored one over the Original. Great taste, smooth and fiery with a nice price check. One of the Vodkas that I constantly  restock. Drink it straight or with a chaser you'll enjoy it.
Nessa M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This vodka is my go to vodka no matter what the occasion. Not only is the flavor amazing in every single one but the price makes it taste even better. If you are short on change but still want to have a good time with a quality vodka, this is your guy!
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I always purchase mango New Amsterdam Vodka. It’s one of my favorites! I do take shots of just the vodka. I like to mix this vodka with peach iced tea and it tastes delicious! I would recommend this to anyone. You can purchase this product at any liquor store.
Jenna C.
houston
Coconut flavor was delicious mixed with sprite, next time we are going to try it with coconut sparkling water or pineapple juice! Went down smoothly, no hangover, only $20 for 1.75 liter, we will definitely be purchasing again soon!
kayler d.
Baton Rouge, LA
It may not be the highest quality but I guarantee it gets the job done. When it comes to being a college student you have to get the most for your money. This is definitely a top college favorite between me and my friends.
Latease J.
Los Angeles, CA
I grew up watching my parents and other Family members drinking this on special occasions. So as an adult I initially gravitated towards Amsterdam. I do still like Amsterdam however I have gravitated towards Hennessey and tequila mainly because I believe they mix well. I’m should I mix well with juices which I really really like because I like fruity drinks but when I go out I tend to gravitate towards tequila and Hennessey.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What's your favorite flavor and what do you mix it with?
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Has anyone came up with a great mixed drink recipe with New Amsterdam?
If u have a small bottle of this at once how strong will it be would you have a hangover?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Does this have an after taste? Because sometimes some of the thing that I have have an after taste after a while.