New Amsterdam Gin uploaded by Cheyenne M.

BY NEW AMSTERDAM

New Amsterdam Gin is crafted with botanicals, citrus, and a nod to juniper. As one of the best gins available, it’s a modern take on the 400-year tradition. The smooth finish lets you drink this flavorful gin straight or as the centerpiece of a perfect martini. see more...

New Amsterdam Gin
  • "Goes down very smooth but tastes more like a citrus vodka then a gin." in 1 review
Allison T.
Nice enough looking bottle to keep on the barcart, and good in a pinch, but wouldn’t necessarily use it for more specialty drinks or if I’m trying to impress someone. Excellent value for the price however, definitely a staple to keep around, especially if you are just getting into gin. Reputable enough for a gin lover not to turn it down if you’re hosting as well!
Christine B.
I love myself a good Tom Collins (my absolutely staple drink!). New Amsterdam was the gin that made me fall in love with this cocktail! It’s smooth, flavorful, and not too strong! I recommend it to any one who tends to shy away from gin! Definitely try it! If not a Tom Collins, a classic gin and tonic will do! 😉
Elle W.
N Providence, RI
A great batch cocktail gin for parties. My palette has changed over the years and I prefer a drier, more citrus forward gin these days - but NA will always be a softly sweet crowd pleaser that makes a great base for Negronis and Martinis alike.
Kim J.
Nashville, TN
I have never been much of a gin drinker and have only recently begun to drink gin and tonics for regularly. New Amsterdam was recommended by a friend. I enjoy the taste a lot and will continue to purchase New Amsterdam.
Lauren M.
N Little Rock, AR
When looking for a good tasting gin that won’t break the bank, this is my favorite option. I can usually get a larger bottle and it’s a good amount for the price. Most people love the taste as well. I recommend it!
Caitlin P.
Hamel, MN
Greatttt it relaly hits the spot. All the Amsterdam gins are great, and comparable to other gin brands, but it's the price that i love the most. Its a goos medium priced gin that i would definitely rebuy
Lisa G.
I tried shots of this and using it to make gin and tonic. It’s smooth and has a good lemony flavor. I already have repurchased it and I definitely will continue to buy this and other New Amsterdam alcohols. At $20 a handle it’s at the same price point as Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka but tastes much better.
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I Love This Gin It’s The Best Gin I Ever Tasted If You Ask Me And If You Really Don’t Drink Gin You Will Love This And It’s Very Affordable And Good But The First Time I Tasted It I Didn’t Like It As Much But Now As I Buy It Often It Gets Good Every Time. New Amsterdam Gin
Sean R.
Springfield, MO
Very affordable gin that doesn’t compromise flavor. It’s my go to gin on a budget. Regularly have this gin stocked in our drinks cabinet. Never disappointed, for the price you can’t really beat new Amsterdam gin.
Emily S.
Fort Worth, TX
10/10 bang for your buck. New Amsterdam gin has the best flavor to dollar ratio of any gin I have tried in a long time. Of course, there are better gins out there, but if you need a cheap, good, gin - New Amsterdam is my go to every time. My boyfriend and I pretty much always have a bottle in the freezer.
Ashleigh J.
Marietta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does anyone know any great recipes to make gin have a smooth taste?
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Would this Gin work well with Long Island ice teas?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
How much does this typically cost in stores?
Marjorie S.