BY NEW AGE PET

Give your pet a comfy place to relax and nap with the new age pets cozy pets large house pad in tan. this pad holds large and small pets and has a soft polyester fill that is cozy and durable. the neutral color wont show as much fur and it will blend in with most color schemes. Maximum weight: 100 pounds. Machine washable. 32lx30w. see more...

Shandi C.
Shandi C.
Bought this for my dog but he got bullied off it from my cats. They love it and sleep on it all the time.
Hope M.
Hope M.
Elkhart, IN
My dog and cat find this comfy. super soft material and the color goes well with the house
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
I have a bug bulldog and he's usually hot when it comes to sleeping. This is nice because it's thin and he can still enjoy sleeping. I love that it fits no problem in the washer and dryer.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love this pad because it fits so well right inside my dogs kennel. It made her kennel a more comfortable place to stay if I was going to be gone for a few hours, and it was convenient for me if she had an accident. It was easy to fold right up and toss in the washer!