BY NEW AGE PET

Carry your pet's food with you during short travels with the new age gopets mess kit. The clear container makes identifying the contents easy. The wide handle makes transport easy and it is small enough for a travel bag. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "my dog hates drinking when people are watching so we just lay this down and she drinks!" in 1 review
  • "We got this a few years ago as a gift and its been a great edition because it allows us to have a item for our pup that can be great for day or over night travel in keeping food or water handy for her. " in 1 review
  • "It is very durable and we use ours frequently." in 1 review
Bree L.
I just got this as a christmas gift from my sister in law.. it's a great concept as I travel with my dog often. I love that I can store his food instead of the usual baggies I put it in. It even comes with a little water canteen to store water. It says that you can use the top as a bowl but there are groves where his food gets stuck and it's not that big so I end up bringing his food dish along with me still. All in all I probably wouldn't have bought this for myself but it does make my life easier!
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
This is a great idea!!! We travel a lot with our dogs and take this with us. It is very durable and we use ours frequently. Makes traveling with your dogs more convenient to take along their food and have the bowl with it.
Annie H.
Corona, Ca
We use this when we take our dogs hiking. It's a decent size, so it fits a lot of food, but doesn't take up too much room in my backpack. We haven't had any issues with it yet, we're going on two years of use.
Abbey E.
This is such a neat container. We use it when we travel back and forth from our vacation house. Works very well, and carries lots of dog food!
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
This is great for traveling and hiking! my dog hates drinking when people are watching so we just lay this down and she drinks!
crystal j.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I highly recommend this product if you're going camping the price can be good to come be bad when it's worth it
Nyx C.