BY NEW AGE PET #5 in Dog Houses

Casey H.
Hollister, MO
This is a simple dog house clean cut and very modern. It is spacious and open. Any large dog or multiple small dogs will make themselves at home in this miniature house. We bought this house for our pups and added a dog bed an electrical outlet for night light and my kiddos have added their own touch. It keeps them safe, warm, and comfy. One of the best investments for our dogs when they are outside. Great and long lasting product definitely worth the price.
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I will give this dog house 4 stars off the strength that it looks like it would be an awesome dog house!! I was asked to review the product but that's kind of hard considering I haven't been asked to review the product although I would absolutely love too!! I could see this being a very versatile dog house.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I really need something like this for my husky dog demon. He doesn't have one yet and would be 100x more comfortable with this dog house
Rachel T.
This dog house is great! It looks so cute and fits a GSD perfectly inside! I would recommend it if you have a larger dog!
I would totally want to have this for my Labrador since he is an outside dog and rips every bed we give him
Leanna B.
This is a great house for a dog that needs a big house and lots of room for them to move around.
Madeline R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is an awesome dog house! This would be perfect for a bigger outside dog.
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
How long does this dog house last?