Dollaritem is a premier seller of general merchandise and we assure you to receive quality items at a discount. We sell to businesses and consumers all over the world in bulk to help save you money! Our company was founded on providing customer service along with excellent warehousing and distribution for over 35 years

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New 824848 Vaseline Lotion 400Ml Aleo Soothe (6-Pack) Facial Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health And Beauty Facial Acne Wash!
How would you rate this product?
nabatiye
I am in love with this body cream it is really good for dry skin even it is Mild on the skin i usually use it after shower and shaving also in any time I feel my skin is dry aslo some times i can put it on my face it is really goodd 😍❤️this was my review thank you🥰

Looking for your answer?