Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersVaseline
New 824847 Lotion 400Ml Dry Skin Repair (6-Pack) Facial Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health And Beauty Facial Acne Wash

Dollaritem is a premier seller of general merchandise and we assure you to receive quality items at a discount. We sell to businesses and consumers all over the world in bulk to help save you money! Our company was founded on providing customer service along with excellent warehousing and distribution for over 35 years

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New 824847 Vaseline Lotion 400Ml Dry Skin Repair (6-Pack) Facial Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health And Beauty Facial Acne Wash!
April L.
Louisville, KY
New 824847  Vaseline Lotion 400Ml Dry Skin Repair (6-Pack) Facial Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health And Beauty Facial Acne Wash uploaded by April L.
I suffer from rosacea skin and while it’s not really for face it works really well. I have tried many thing but honestly this has work the best . I also but it on right before I put my makeup on and works amazing.
trish S.
Kansas City, MO
New 824847  Vaseline Lotion 400Ml Dry Skin Repair (6-Pack) Facial Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health And Beauty Facial Acne Wash uploaded by trish S.
I love a good lotion. I have eczema and winter in my state is brutal. I have to slather on lotions and body butter to keep healthy skin. I love the packaging because I can turn it upside down and get all the product out. It has a great fragrance as well.
Brenda T.
This body lotion is super hydrating I use it on my kids very dry skin and it helps a lot with their dry skin. Reasonable price if found elsewhere besides a drug store. 100% recommended
Bintey N.
Rawalpindi
New 824847  Vaseline Lotion 400Ml Dry Skin Repair (6-Pack) Facial Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health And Beauty Facial Acne Wash uploaded by Bintey N.
I started using this moisturizer in winters and it really helped in keeping my skin moist and hydrated. But from past few weeks I've been noticing a constant dryness in my skin even I'm using it the same way as I was applying it previously. May be it's summer dehydration but otherwise it's great and I love the fact that this doesn't feel greasy or oily on the skin and absorbs the very moment you apply it on. Also, I like the fact that it has a light scent which gives a plus point because I don't like moisturizers with too much scent.
Joma Q.
jeddah
It’s a good moisturizer I like it so much it keeps my skin moisturized for hours I really advice everyone one to try it.

Looking for your answer?