Skin CareFacial SkincareDove
New 806970 Shower Gel 500Ml Shea Btr W- Vanilla (12-Pack) Facial Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health And Beauty Facial Others

Wholesale Dove Shower Gel 500ml Shea Btr W- Vanilla

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New 806970 Dove Shower Gel 500Ml Shea Btr W- Vanilla (12-Pack) Facial Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health And Beauty Facial Others!
JR G.
Bronx, NY
New 806970 Dove Shower Gel 500Ml Shea Btr W- Vanilla (12-Pack) Facial Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health And Beauty Facial Others uploaded by JR G.
Love this Dove Shower Gel! It's smells great with this oat milk & mapple syrup blend! Who elese does encounter this blend? I felt my skin is nourish and smooth! It's my first time using this blend. Bought at a very affordable price! I always love Dove brand!
Sofia F.
new port richey
I’ve been using this doves soaps for years. And I am in love with their cocoa butter and vanilla scented ones. They are super hydrating and leave you smelling good all day. I’d defiantly buy again!
Melissa V.
Simi Valley, CA
This shower gel made me smell like a snack. Like literally it smells so good. I’d definitely recommend this product. I would definitely buy more.
Schanina W.
Lees Summit, MO
I have used this for a long time. A great everyday general wash to include in an anti-aging routine.
Kalia A.
Love this it smells amazing. I use it as my daily body wash and it is a good price. I think that it could be more moisturizing on the skin but I get this all the time. And will keep buying this product.
Honesty S.
Omaha
I love this body wash! It smells super good and it has your body feeling good. The shea butter just makes the soap pop.
Amore W.
Mobile
This body wash smells very good and it was a good price not too expensive. It keeps your skin very soft after you get out the shower. It’s a very gentle product and I would recommend this to people who like to smell good.
Alexis B.
Reno, NV
Works best with a loofa. It is gentle and makes me feel fresh and clean. Love the scents that are available.
Tempestt G.
Disputanta, VA
I’ve always enjoyed Dove bath products, but this one disappointed me. I was hoping for more of the vanilla scent than Shea butter. Other than that, it was very moisturizing and gave me a compete clean.
Reese A.
This is such a great body wash!! It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and healthy! Very gentle on the skin, and great for the price!! Definitely my favorite body wash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for your answer?