BeautyFragranceIntimate
New 383125 Secret Body Mist Sheer Attraction 84Z (12-Pack) Perfume Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health & Beauty Perfume Firesale

by Intimate

Wholesale Intimate Secret Body Mist Sheer Attraction 8.4z

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New 383125 Intimate Secret Body Mist Sheer Attraction 8.4Z (12-Pack) Perfume Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health & Beauty Perfume Firesale!
Tamecia1beautyhustler M.
Roxboro, NC
New 383125 Intimate Secret Body Mist Sheer Attraction 8.4Z (12-Pack) Perfume Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health & Beauty Perfume Firesale uploaded by Tamecia1beautyhustler M.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love love love love this awesome smell from Intimate Secret Body Mist Sheer Attraction . I love to spray it all over my body after I take a hot steamy shower or bath. It’s leaves lil sparkles of glitter all over my body. So when I step out in the light, it illuminates. Omg I love it’s smell.

Looking for your answer?