Skin CareFacial SkincarePower
New 383121 Stick For Men Body Wash 3 In 1 Cool Blue Water 18 Oz (12-Pack) Shaving Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health & Beauty Shaving Firesale

by Power

Wholesale Power Stick For Men Body Wash 3 In 1 Cool Blue Water 18 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New 383121 Power Stick For Men Body Wash 3 In 1 Cool Blue Water 18 Oz (12-Pack) Shaving Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health & Beauty Shaving Firesale!
How would you rate this product?
Natalie A.
Dalzell, SC
I had never seen this brand until my husband saw it in promotion at Sam's Club and decided to try it and he loved it. Since then he has not changed his body wash, that has been more than a year and a half ago. It is for less than half. It has a herbal and refreshing fragrance that lasts much of the day. He tells me that when he finds a product he likes, it is very difficult to change it because there are many and many 3-in-1 products on the market. Happy and regular customer. He highly recommends. Review based on my husband's experience .

Looking for your answer?