by Tapatío

Wholesale Tapatio Hot Sauce 10 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New 309006 Tapatio Hot Sauce 10 Oz (12-Pack) Hot Sauce Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Food Hot Sauce!
CA
I use this product a lot with corn, rice, chips, or popcorn it makes it really good . It's not spicy for me but probably spicy for others and probably doesn't compare to other sauces but it's still pretty good
Aiea, HI
Tapatío is my old reliable when it comes to hot sauce. You literally cannot go wrong with this. It tastes great on breakfast food and eggs and avocado toast and sandwiches. EVERYTHING. There's other great hot sauces out there I know because I always try new ones, but you absolutely can't go wrong with this. It has way more flavor than Cholula or Tabasco. I highly recommend this as a staple if you like spicy stuff.
St Louise
I love love love this sauce. Ita not runny and too hot where it drowns out the flavor of your food. I use this on eggs, spaghetti tacos pretty everything and it's a good value and price. I carry a small bottle from time to time when going to dinner.