by Tapatío

Wholesale Tapatio Hot Sauce 32 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New 300932 Tapatio Hot Sauce 32 Oz (12-Pack) Ketchup & Mustard Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Food Ketchup & Mustard Fashion Accessories!
Pasadena, TX
This is great for any kind of meal! I use it for everything, i put it on my hot dogs, pizza, chips. Its amazing, you can build the intensity of how hot you want it. You can get the huge bottle at walmart and it last you forever! And its very affordable.
Las Vegas
This is my family's favorite hit sauce in the WORLDDD. This really spices up things. I literally put tapatio on everything I eat. I like having like a mini bottle and taking it everywhere