BeautyHairHair ColorRevlon
New 217649 Deep Burgundy #34 Hair Color (12-Pack) Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health & Beauty

Wholesale Revlon Deep Burgundy #34 Hair Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New 217649 Revlon Deep Burgundy #34 Hair Color (12-Pack) Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health & Beauty!
Nohemi R.
Sacramento, CA
New 217649 Revlon Deep Burgundy #34 Hair Color (12-Pack) Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health & Beauty uploaded by Nohemi R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the way the color came out. My hair is brown with some grays. After I blow dried and styled my hair I did notice some itching on the scalp but nothing overboard. The box did say it was a permanent amonia free hair color. Let's see how long it'll last. It was very easy to apply and only took like half an hour to take.
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
I was using this color for quite a while, it doesn’[email protected] out very burgundy it’s more of a red which it was fine with me because I like red as well. But if you’re looking for more burgundy don’t use this one. I also could not get the color to stay for very long I had to dye it way to often.
Brandy M.
Jenkintown , PA
New 217649 Revlon Deep Burgundy #34 Hair Color (12-Pack) Cheap Wholesale Discount Bulk Health & Beauty uploaded by Brandy M.
Didn’t turn out the way I wanted it to. Was more on the black side instead of the red/burgundy like it was supposed to. But for $3 a box it was ok.
Christina W.
GRAND BAY, AL
Considering the price, it's not bad at all. It doesn't last as long as other brands but it's my go to when I dont have time to run anywhere but DG
Hannah P.
Pataskala, OH
The color looked amazing and the kit came with everything that I needed the and the color lasted a lot longer compared to other brands that I've tried
Yudith M.
Very good product dyed my hair very beautiful color I recommend this brand it’s good quality
member-623c71
This is so easy to apply in hair it’s so great they give steps to follow it really stays for a really long time I would definitely recommend this to anyone who does their hair !
Mandy  .
Purchased at: Walmart
Picked this up from Walmart the other day for a really good price so it's very affordable. Also loved the way the color came out. To me it works just as good as the more expensive hair dyes.
Kimberly C.
Oneida, NY
My go to hair color for the past 10 years!! I am always complimented on this color and haven’t been able to find it in another brand/ formula. Although I don’t even need to because one box of this is only $3 - $4! This seems to last quite a while and even when it does fade out, I’m always complimented on the hue it turns my hair color. Will forever buy this! Thanks Revlon!
Brittany C.
houston
This product gets my hair the perfect color and leaves it feeling soo smooth afterwards w a good smell I feel like it’s not too harsh and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to purchase hair dye and it’s affordable

Looking for your answer?