**NEW 2015** KISS 2x Longer Lasting imPRESS **NEW 2015** KISS 2x Longer Lasting imPRESS
**NEW 2015** KISS 2x Longer Lasting imPRESS

BY KISS

**NEW 2X LONGER LASTING** 30 NAILS PER PACKAGE SAFE ON YOUR NATURAL NAILS NO GLUE NEEDED see more...

**NEW 2015** KISS 2x Longer Lasting imPRESS
**NEW 2015** KISS 2x Longer Lasting imPRESS "FLASH MOB" (N) by Broadway Press-On Manicure Nails
Buy on Amazon
Viktoriya R.
Buford, GA
Honestly impress nails has the best press on nails anyone could ask for. I have already told so many people about this product I lost count. You could get this at Walmart, target, Kroger (online), also the dollar store. Those are the ones I’ve purchased from. I love this brand because compared to other brands the sticker on the back doesn’t stay on very long. I am very “impress”ed with this product. This will be the only brand I will buy from for fake stick on nails. I don’t like using the one with glue because it ruins your nail. Plus the designs are just to die for.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
jessica b.
Long Beach, NY
These nails are great! They have little tabs on the back for easy application and they look so cute. I got the neon orange with palm trees. They stuck on sooo well!! I trimmed them a little and filed the edges because I do not like the long nail and it worked so wel!
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
I absolutely adore These nails! They look real and I've had several random people complement me on them and ask me where I get them done only to realize they are fake! And you cannot beat the price. Seriously, less than $10 and they last around a week!
Christy C.
Maryville
I love the ease of use of these products! And they don't tear up your natural nail like acrylic nails do! From Walgreens! They last a week sometimes two!! I highly recommend these and get many compliments daily!
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Great product! I only use this namebrand and they work very well. No extra glue needed. The mani stays looking great for up to 2 weeks. Many colors and patterns to choice.
Geraldine S.
Amazinggggggggg !! I love the colors! I would change the glue it comes with. They arare very affordable and last 1-2 days on my nails. #shimmer #ShimmerVoxBox
Courtney C.
Pittsburg
I really like these, but I wish they stayed on better. They stay on OK, but not really really well. I love all the colors and shapes though.
Madison D.
Raymond, NH
Impress stick on nails are my favoirte. This design is pretty and elegant. They are affordable and easy to use.
Jurga S.
Merseyside, Liverpool
I am absolutely in love with these nails. They last at least 10 days and I am not being gentle with them. I have a toddler, wash dishes, clean the house etc. I think they are worth the price for the quality. Would recommend them to anyone