**NEW 2015** KISS 2x Longer Lasting imPRESS **NEW 2015** KISS 2x Longer Lasting imPRESS **NEW 2015** KISS 2x Longer Lasting imPRESS

BY KISS

**NEW 2X LONGER LASTING** 30 NAILS PER PACKAGE SAFE ON YOUR NATURAL NAILS NO GLUE NEEDED see more...

**NEW 2015** KISS 2x Longer Lasting imPRESS
**NEW 2015** KISS 2x Longer Lasting imPRESS "FLASH MOB" (N) by Broadway Press-On Manicure Nails
Buy on Amazon
Viktoriya R.
Buford, GA
Honestly impress nails has the best press on nails anyone could ask for. I have already told so many people about this product I lost count. You could get this at Walmart, target, Kroger (online), also the dollar store. Those are the ones I’ve purchased from. I love this brand because compared to other brands the sticker on the back doesn’t stay on very long. I am very “impress”ed with this product. This will be the only brand I will buy from for fake stick on nails. I don’t like using the one with glue because it ruins your nail. Plus the designs are just to die for.
Tiffany E.
Loganville, GA
Got this in my staycation vox box and loved how easy it was to apply and shape and not having to wait for my nails to dry great product and idea but the glue that holds it on stayed under the tips and kept sticking in my hair other than that it's amazing. I took mine off after a few days though. Thanks for the #complemetary set.
Laura C.
These are awesome ! I didn’t get this specific design. Mine was a red and gold. I received it free through influenster. I loved them! I applied them to my son because he loves fake nails ! So easy! It was literally 1.2.3! You take off the tape and stick it to your nail. I hate going to the nail salon and I can not paint my nails if my life depended on it. This is a product I can get behind !!!
Candace C.
Sugar Land, TX
Hate painting your nails? Too lazy to wait for them to dry? This is the perfect product for everybody. This product doesn’t need glue and it’s super easy to remove. It won’t damage your nails and all you have to do is stick them on your nails like a sticker. They feel like fake nails, so it’s definitely worth buying!!!
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Taylor S.
Sand Fork, WV
I use this brand of press on nails ALL THE TIME. They're super cheap but super cute. I usually use glue with them though because I don't think the sticky tabs are very durable. I bite my nails a lot and these help me with that. I can usually get them to last about a week which is pretty nice compared to other press on nails. They come in a lot of pretty designs and colors as well.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I love these nails so much. I can’t afford to go to the salon every two weeks so this is the next best thing. They always have tons of different designs and really cute colors. The formula of the glue has improved over the years and works quite well!
Christy C.
Maryville
I love the ease of use of these products! And they don't tear up your natural nail like acrylic nails do! From Walgreens! They last a week sometimes two!! I highly recommend these and get many compliments daily!
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Great product! I only use this namebrand and they work very well. No extra glue needed. The mani stays looking great for up to 2 weeks. Many colors and patterns to choice.
jessica b.
Long Beach, NY
These nails are great! They have little tabs on the back for easy application and they look so cute. I got the neon orange with palm trees. They stuck on sooo well!! I trimmed them a little and filed the edges because I do not like the long nail and it worked so wel!
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
How long do these stay on??