BY KISS

24 NAILS / 12 SIZES PER PACKAGE SAFE ON YOUR NATURAL NAILS NO GLUE NEEDED see more...

**NEW 2014 Q3** KISS imPRESS (2-PACK)
**NEW 2014 Q3** KISS imPRESS (2-PACK) "DANCING QUEEN" Short Length by Broadway Press-On Manicure Nails
Buy on Amazon
Mattie M.
Rapid City, MI
Impress Nails are interesting things..I love many of the designs and some of them are just stunning, BUT they aren't that impressive (sorry, pun intended). I love anything that makes getting my nails done quick and easy. I had a friend on my college campus passing out some of these for free so I snagged some to give a try.

I appreciate the variety of sizes and designs of nail pieces to fit in all nail shapes and sizes, I love the extras in case you lose one and need a replacement, but the praise ends there. The sticky side of these nails that is supposed to hold the nail in place is not very strong. I was my hands and I lose a few or if I tap my phone just right, it twists away. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate not having to use a glue, but I wish it had a bit more hold!

So these nails are great for a short period of time so perhaps a date or meeting, but not anything long term. I also wish the nail tips weren't so square, but that may just be my own personal opinion...lots of trimming and filing went into each wear even though they didn't last for more than a day or two.

I'm afraid I can't recommend these, but I love that idea behind these!
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
Super cute nails. Really easy to get them on. They are comfortable and last long. I showered wash d dishes cleaned pretty much everything and no chipping peeeling or coming off. Definitely better and cheaper than getting a manicure
Monica S.
Winslow
Super easy to apply, lasted about a week. I am really rough on my nails, so these are fantastic. I received a ton of compliments on them. When it was time to take them off, removal was a snap. Will definite buy again
Aishe N.
Dayton, OH
I was sent the impress nails. They look very nice and are for a lot of nail types. I love the colors and my expectations were met. It was really long lasting, it did not come off. I would go and buy it myself.
Leigh V.
Sand Springs, OK
Very easy to apply. Followed all the directions and was very happy the first few days. The glue under the nails that was exposed was a little annoying at first but totally understandable. After three days the nails started to life slightly around the cuticle area. When styling or washing my hair, it would stick under the lifting part and pull it out. Very painful and annoying. It happened constantly. I ended up pulling them off after 6 days.
Dale M.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased these from the local Walmart because I was feeling lazy about having my nails one. I actually was pleasantly surprised by them! I used the kiss glue and buffed before I applied them. They were easy to file to fit my nails and very comfortable. I enjoyed them and have since bought a few more styles. They lasted me about two weeks!
Jeana L.
I don't not like these they pop off very easily  but do love the design . They need better glue and material. I purchased this at my local Wal-Mart.
Carla C.
Frackville, Pennsylvania
Me encantan sus productos, tiene una gran variedad de diseños, especial para usarlos en cualquier época de año, desde uso cotidiano a diseños para halloween, navidad, etc.
Es de fácil aplicación y las uñas durán un montón! Estoy fascinada💕😍
Sinead O.
Dartford, Kent
I love the different designs they have however, when I tried these they lasted about 3/4 hours. I had to keep applying them again and again. They are quite easy to apply but they don't last long enough. I definitely won't be buying these again.