BY CLINIQUE

Formula Cream Coverage Moderate to Full Coverage A light cream with a powdery finish, our compact makeup creates more even-toned skin, instantly. see more...

Joshtien M.
New York
This is an amazing skin care line, I've been using it for the past year and have absolutely no complaint. It's light enough to not be greasy, however hydrating enough to not dry out the skin.
I would definitely recommend this product.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this products for skincare I recommend everything is so good I would get this again so good love how it feels is amazing
Katie H.
Highly recommend using this product, gentle on skin and truly makes a difference. Price is decent and lasts longer than generic brands.
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Gabriela G.
New Yersey
It is very good to leave a perfect finish, it is very compact , is very soft , is awesome
CINTIA C.
PORTLAND
I love this product, is one of the most skib for the skin , i have found, i like a lot of its texture also since it is not any fat and does not remove skins on the skin, quality ratio price i give it an 8. I am enjoyed with this product
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
to the powder as is needed in any woman's handbag. I myself do not live without my compact powder. As I always tell my friends: "compact powder is life"!
Christabel M.
Was nice very rich in the pigmentation looked so nice and blended well with my complexion