New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder

Benefit Rockateur Cheek Powder lets you pick up the beat with a rush of heat! The rockin' rose gold cheek powder gives a provocative flush that turns heads on-stage and off. It sexy faceted design, accented in luxe gold, will make the crowd goes wild....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder!
Lakeville , NS
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
I love Benefit blushes! They are so beautifully pigmented and a lightweight formula. They last forever and provides a very natural looking color.  This blush blends well on the face. Highly recommend!
juan-les-pins
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
Packaging magnifique. La couleur du blush je l’adore. S’applique très bien et s’estompe facilement. S’applique sur tout les fond de teint. Tiens bien tout au long de la journée.
New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder uploaded by Leanne F.
This is my favourite all time shimmering blush, I use it in all of my looks as it suits my skin tone perfectly & I really love how it gives my cheeks a natural flush of colour but can also be built up if I wanted a more bold look too. Definitely a blush I can't live without New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
Edinburgh
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
This is my favourite blush right now. It isn’t too bright and adds a nice shimmery dark pink to your cheeks. It is really easy to blend in to skin as well! This blush is great for my lighter skin but I can’t saw how it would look on darker skin. I am sure it would look just as amazing though because this product is just so beautiful!! I will 100% purchase this again in the future!!!💞
Norwich
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
This blush is actually a very nice pale pink colour which has a bit of a shimmer to it. It has a really nice texture. However it is quite pricey for what it is. I would recommend it to others but if you could find a dupe for a lower price it would be perfect.
Aurora, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
Super cute rose gold blush. Goes onto skin very well , easy to blend and stays all day. It’s very pigmented and lasts all day. It has a bit of a shimmer which gives a nice highlighting effect. Goes well with most makeup looks.
Hd3 4bd
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
As I don’t wear blush I like to use this on my eyelids as eyeshadow as it is easy to blend and creates a pink eye look without it being too much. It also smells really good, would recommend, it’s a beautiful shade
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
Excellent application excellent product. Changed to this product when my other wasn’t great, little expensive but worth it my skin is combination type. And. Definitely recommend satisfied Excellent
Beeston
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
One of my favourite blushes , i don’t wear blush everytime , but when i wear blushes that’s one of my first options , looks so natural and i love the fact that have a little glowing effect.
fife
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
I love this blush soo soo soo much , it's not too pigmented so it doesn't make you look like a clown and gives you w natural roses look . This product is defiantly underhyped , defied to going to buy again

Looking for your answer?