New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder

Benefit Rockateur Cheek Powder lets you pick up the beat with a rush of heat! The rockin' rose gold cheek powder gives a provocative flush that turns heads on-stage and off. It sexy faceted design, accented in luxe gold, will make the crowd goes wild....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder!
Keavy , KY
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
This is pretty much my every day all the time blush. I do switch it up but not often and a lot of times mix this with something else. It’s not too pink and not too mauve just perfect for my fair skin. It’s pigmented but also buildable and blends like a dream. I absolutely think everyone needs to try this blush!
I like it. Funny enough it was actually recommended to me by my Japanese friend who said K and J pop stars favor this color. I don’t know personally but that’s what she told me! Lol I just think it’s a fabulous blush and who doesn’t want k/j pop cheeks!
Princeton, TX
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
I use this every once in awhile it is just a product i have used since i was in my early teen years and has always given me the look i wanted, but sometimes can be a little dark on my fair skin
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
I like the formula by Benefit. It is highly pigmented and makes your face glow in just the right ways. I like that you can use it in multiple areas of the face to highlight just right for the perfect look. Its perfect for any look. I think cost is also fair.
Hanford, CA
I'm new to this product. I was looking for s little color without boldness. Found it in Rocketeur Rose Gold. Great color. My sister and I both bought one and love the colors we chose!
Altoona, PA
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
i like this blush. the color is beautiful. it looks nice on the skin, easily blended. the scent reminds me of my aunt which is weird lol, shes always been a lover of makeup and it just takes me back to when i was younger and smelling her makeup. i dig it.
Elk Grove , CA
New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder uploaded by Ashley R.
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
A little goes a long ways with this product. I have had this since 2016 and I am still using the same one. Some may not think that’s good due to “expiration dates but honestly those are more for sales purposes”. I love the color and love the fact that it stays on all day!
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
I don’t own this single product but I used it since it comes on one of their full face palette . When applying be gentle because it it’s pigmented and lil goes along way. Benefit is amazing from their brows to blushes, bronzers etc. Amazing it’s simply amazing .
Los Angeles
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
I always get asked what blush I’m wearing. THIS! I always get asked why my face smells so good. THIS! I used to wear Bella bamba which was the perfect rose gold blush from benefit but they discontinued it (rolling eyes). Anyways I was recommended this as a comparison and I truly love it! Best blush ever. Never too Cakey. Just right!
Holland
Review for: New 2013 Benefit Rockateur Blush Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
This blush is my go to! I absolutely LOVE this blush! I don’t think I would ever use anything else! It just smells soooo good and Apply’s so well. I’ve been using this blush since I can remember! I Definitely recommend this blush.

Looking for your answer?