BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Condition: Brand New without Box. Never opened. Size: Full Size see more...

Sky H.
Greenwood
Loved this lip conditioner! I like the texture and packaging. Easy to apply and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy. The only dislike is I felt I needed to reapply often but that’s not a turn off for me. I will purchase again!
Deanna D.
I love this product. As I was younger my mom always had this and I would always use it until I had the money to buy it myself. It always gave me the perfect look of shine on my lips and kept them hydrated all day!!!
Kassandra G.
Baton Rouge
I have used Estée Lauder Conditioner Baume Lipstick for a while now. This new version is not your regular chapstick or lip moisturizer! On the contrary, it’s a revitalizing dream for your lips. The lipstick doesn’t have a scent and it’s both hydrating and emollient. It stays on well and it leaves a lovely glossy finish on your lips. I highly recommend it whether it’s for dry lips or just to hydrate your lips before putting on that stunning lipstick!
Kristen S.
Dallas
You ever think you found that great natural shade that is just your everyday go to because it's a beautiful color. That's how I first felt about about this product HOWEVER..... I was so upset when about 20 minutes into wearing it I felt a think residue on the edges of my lips and no color anywhere else. Color I would give it a 3 product I would say don't want your money.
Adina S.
Dorchester, MA
Purchased at: Macy's
This was very moisturizing it helps to prep my lips for the lipstick. It kept the lips moisturized for the lipstick and helped the lipstick stay in place and not be overly drying. It’s a bit pricey but hey it’s Este Lauder so that is to be expected but it is a great product. I’d try other products made by them I like the brand.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles
These are great products and they make your lips as smooth as a baby’s butt! love the lip conditioners after a nice lip scrub they make a difference. I bought mine at Macy’s I’d buy it again once I run out. I recommend!
grace p.
Oro Valley
Love love these products. And a long time estee Lauder user. These are great for your lips. They condition without feeling greasy. I love the smell. I love everything about these lipsticks. Taken where I'm all day and put your other color on top. I love them I love them I love them
Lacey S.
Radford
I’ve used the conditioner lipstick since I was in middle school and honestly it is the best. I don’t even use chapstick anymore because of this product! It doesn’t dry your lips out after awhile but keeps them nice and moist forever!
hanna p.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this lip conditioner, however, I feel like I’m so reliant one it once I start using it! My mom started me on it and I still use it for sure. Great for winter months when you want your lips looking their best!
Brittany H.
Forget about chapstick. This stuff is amazing! I started noticing lines in my lips. They just seemed dry and unpleasant, I used this before applying my lipstick and my lips looked so plump I’m into this stuff!