New! 2 X Clinique Long Last Lipstick Color

New! 2 X Clinique Long Last Lipstick Color " a Different Grape "

BY CLINIQUE

Condition: Brand New without Box. Never opened. Size: Full Size see more...

New! 2 X Clinique Long Last Lipstick Color
New! 2 X Clinique Long Last Lipstick Color " a Different Grape "
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
New! 2 X Clinique Long Last Lipstick Color " a Different Grape " in Bamboo Pink goes on smoothly and does not dry out your lips. It isn't exactly shiney but it isn't matte either. This lipstick is a bit pricey for my budget sometimes but I haven't paid for the ones I have because they were given to me as a gift from a family member. I love the formula of this lipstick because my lips feel soft...even after a long day of wearing it and the removing it. I would suggest this for anyone to buy but remember it can be pricey at times.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
I wish it didn't smell so perfumey. It has a nice feel on the lips. The colors are not as exciting as I wish they were. They're very demure and refined. so if that's what you're looking for then this will be the perfect lipstick for you. I wore Clinique for a long time mostly because that's what my mother bought me. Now that I'm a grown up the only Clinic product that I still find myself reaching for is their toner. I swear that stuff gets out things from my soul that are dirty LOL.
Leslye G.
Somerville
I love clinique lipstick. I started using lipstick as a teenager. And if I go without lipstick my lips get so dry. Even if I am in a big hurry and need to run out with no make on i have my lipstick in hand. I keep a tube in my purse and several tubes with my makeup at home. I have never run out of lipstick. That would be the worst to be out of good lipstick.
I love browns and burgundy colors. The richer darker colors for evening ofcourse. If you have not tried clinique lipstick you should. It goes on smooth and last all day keeping your lips moist and pretty. I will never leave home without my clinique lipstick.
navpreet k.
morrisville, NC
Beautiful color last long time i bought this once from macy’s store it stay on for long have great texture doesn’t smudge i will recommend to a friend if she want good ingredients and I will buy again in future i like clinique products
Vivian F.
Highland Park
Love the dark color of this lipstick but it feels so dry when it goes on. Make sure your lips are moisturized because it will cling onto any dry skin you have. It lasts for a really long time though! Wore it all day without having to reapply but I was dying for some chapstick.
Kristi S.
This is my favorite color!! I wish I could wear it more often!! The color lasts most the day! It's simple to use and looks great! The package is great just don't let kids roll it up with lid on(leaned the hard way)
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
monique p.
United States
Loooove!!!! This was so great during the fall season. Pumpkin Spice Latte approved. Even though the color does rub off on everything, you still have a good amount on your lips. So you don't need constant touch ups.
Rebecca S.
Mandeville
I love how long the formula stays on and how smooth it applies. The variety of colors to choose from is nice so I was able to find my perfect red.
Damaris N.
Bethesda
I enjoy the clinique lipsticks. My lips feel moisturized and they last a good amount of time. The color doesn't dry off quickly.