BeautyHair ProductsNEVO
Moisture Rich Conditioner

Nevo Moisture Rich Conditioner

by NEVO

Moisture Rich Conditioner - A 100% vegan and gluten-free conditioner comprised of oil extracted from some of the richest nuts in the world. Nevo Moisture Rich Conditioner strengthens hair from the inner-cortex to the outer surface (or cuticle surface).Key Ingredients: Babassu oil, brazil nut oil.Vegan. Paraben-free. Sulfate-free. Phthalates-free. Salt-free. Gluten-free. - Moisture Rich Conditioner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nevo Moisture Rich Conditioner!
Amber F.
Loudon, TN
Seriously love this conditioner, love Prevana in general. I have over processed hair, bleach and use fashion colors a lot. This conditioner helps bring my super dry hair back to life. And smells nice and light as well.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I love Pravana. I use the shampoo, conditioner and the color enhancer. This is my FAVORITE conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft and smells AWESOME!!
Lupita G.
Los Mochis, Sinaloa
Nevo Moisture Rich Conditioner uploaded by Lupita G.
Es increíble a mis clientas les encanta , excelente reparador , siempre lo recomiendo, después de un proceso de color

Looking for your answer?