Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenNeutrogena
Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray SPF 60

Neutrogena® Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray SPF 60

Protecting skin from sun damage at the pool beach or in humid climates is easy with NEUTROGENA WET SKIN Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 or SPF 60. This convenient spray-on sunscreen cuts through water and applies directly to wet skin with minimal whitening or dripping. On wet or dry skin it forms a breathable protective barrier to visibly repel water. HELIOPLEX an advanced sunscreen technology with broad spectrum UVAUVB protection shields skin from the suns damaging rays. This sunscreen is hypoallergenic oil-free and PABA-free. This spray comes in 141-gram aerosol can.141 g aerosol can of sunscreen spray Applies to wet or dry skin Convenient spray-on formula HELIOPLEX broad spectrum UVAUVB protection Waterproof and sweatproof Non-comedogenic oil-free and PABA-free Dermatologist-recommended brand

I just shaved my head can I use this on my scalp?
Does this work well on oily skin?
How long does this really last?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray SPF 60!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...super fast. It doesn't make my skin feel oily at all. I also have super sensitive skin and it doesn't make me break out. I think the price is on point with what's on the market.in reviews
Pamela B.
Kimball, MI
Packaging was easy to find i knew i wanted to try the wet. Love the spray so super easy to use and when boating and swimming the wet seems to hold up to the hot rays ! Also use the face and it doesn’t clog pores busy people need these products  Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Sun Protection I think sun protection is for everyone and Neitrogena has one to fit your lifestyle
Celia F.
Atlanta
I’m obsessed with this sunscreen. It smells fantastic, which is rare for a sunscreen. I love how quickly it drys on my skin. Once I put it on I completely forget I’m even wearing sunscreen. It is so smooth on my skin.
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Un buen bloqueador solar para el cuerpo y es muy facil de usar tiene un aroma muy rico y dura bastante protegue bastante.
Alex K.
Grapeland
Love this especially if your already sunburned! Works great on the skin. Goes on smoothly
Tali G.
Merrick, NY
I only like using the spray sunscreens. This one has a pretty high spf which is good for me, since I tend to burn easily.
Yayii G.
Lakeland, FL
Es uno de los mejores, no te deja la piel horrible y pegajosa. Lo uso siempre porque es bastante cubridor. Definitivamente es efectivo el producto y cumple con las expectativas. Precio accesible. Lo recomendaría a ojo cerrado muy completo.
Amber A.
It’s okay, I really didn’t enjoy the feeling of it on my face. It did it’s job though. I will continue to use this product. It was also fairly inexpensive. I would recommend it. If you have sensitive skin, please test it first.
Jessica V.
St. Albans
Great coverage, great price, sprays evenly and is very effective! I look for this brand every time I buy sunscreen. Works well on my stepson, who has very sensitive skin.
Rigina A.
Wake Forest
Great sunscreen for a day in the swimming pool. Protects skin really well, not causing irritation and not leaving a greasy feeling
Samantha H.
Sanford, ME
I like that this sun screen protects my face without leaving it greasy! I have sensitive skin and tend to breakouts easy by this product does not cause break outs
Ask a question to the Influenster community...