BY NEUTROGENA #5 in Facial Sunscreen

Protecting skin from sun damage at the pool beach or in humid climates is easy with NEUTROGENA WET SKIN Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 or SPF 60. This convenient spray-on sunscreen cuts through water and applies directly to wet skin with minimal whitening or dripping. On wet or dry skin it forms a breathable protective barrier to visibly repel water. HELIOPLEX an advanced sunscreen technology with broad spectrum UVAUVB protection shields skin from the suns damaging rays. This sunscreen is hypoallergenic oil-free and PABA-free. This spray comes in 141-gram aerosol can.141 g aerosol can of sunscreen spray Applies to wet or dry skin Convenient spray-on formula HELIOPLEX broad spectrum UVAUVB protection Waterproof and sweatproof Non-comedogenic oil-free and PABA-free Dermatologist-recommended brand

Neutrogena® Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray SPF 60
  • "I love this sunscreen. It's so easy to apply and dries super fast. It doesn't make my skin feel oily at all. I also have super sensitive skin and it doesn't make me break out. I think the price is on point with what's on the market." in 57 reviews
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
I’ve been using this product for a few years now but I’m only giving it a a rating of 3 out of 5 because of some the ingredients in this sunscreen.

While it’s given good sun protection, some of the ingredients have been labeled as potentially harmful by the environmental working group ( a non-profit organization that evaluates home, personal care, cosmetics, foods, etc for human and environmental safety).

Needless to say, I’m currently evaluating and reviewing a number of skincare lines that use all natural ingredients that do disrupt hormone function or posses ingredients that are banned in Europe or elsewhere.

My personal research has revealed that a number of the major cosmetics lines / companies in the USA are using ingredients in their skincare and sun-care products that are banned in part or all over Europe and parts of Asia.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
A good sunscreen is always a must in my morning skincare routine. My skin is really sensitive to sun and if I ever step out in the sun without a good SPF it's just way too diastoruous for my skin. I have been using Neutrogena sunscreens since many years now it's one of my trusted brand especially this sunscreen is my go-to. Its very effective, doesn't irritate my skin or cause my skin to brekaout. Also, it's so easy to apply and stays effect give for long period of time. I would definitely recommend this sincreen and will be buying it again.
Sarah N.
This sunscreen is great!
I love this stuff! I tried other less expensive brands & ended up sticky & feeling gross or w/hives, even burnt using a high spf. This is the first one I have found that works perfectly for my skin. I just wish it was a bit less expensive considering how much I go through. I apply it first thing in the morning & I am able to go on long runs, garden, sit through baseball games & many more activities & my skin looks & feels great! In addition I was able to spend several long hrs. taking down and rebuilding a fence in awful heat w/out burning. My Dermatologist was pleased to hear I was wearing a sunscreen as good as yours.
Louise J.
Only sunscreen I use. I have always HATED the feeling of sunscreen, until now. For a while all that was available were thick, heavy, greasy sunscreens that were like wearing a suit of misery! I am very fair skinned, and I will burn to a crisp in seconds without sunscreen, so not wearing any in the sun is not an option for me. This stuff is light, and goes on in seconds. I love the spray because you hardly notice you are wearing it. Keep in mind: a average amount of sunscreen per application is 1OZ, you MUST reapply sunscreen NUMEROUS times depending on the SPF and other factors like sweating, going in the water etc you don't just put sunscreen on once and then it lasts all day long!. So if you are using sunscreen correctly and are in the sun a lot you will go through it pretty quickly. This can be used everywhere, face and body. Very light weight, very soft light scent. Not heavy, not greasy- no greasy hands from applying it because its a spray and not greasy. Best sunscreen!
Priscii C.
Chicago Hts, IL
We live in our pool and I can never get my husband or kids to put on sunscreen because they hate the feel of lotions (so do I), and they don't want to interrupt their swimming to dry off and reapply sunscreen. This is great - I carry it around with me and spray everybody, even if they're dripping. You can see this bead up the moisture on the skin, so you know it's not rinsing off. We all tan like crazy, so we don't use this to prevent sunburn, but it seems to stop us from getting too tan and it keeps our skin soft. Be careful not to inhale when you spray this - it's not a good experience.
Kelsey P.
This is my and my family’s go to sunscreen. We live on the gulf coast, so we stay stocked up on spf. Neutrogena always kills it in the sunscreen game. Never feels heavy or oily, and always protects you from a sunburn. This one is my preferred neutrogena product because of the spray on application. There’s nothing worse than applying spf 60 with your hands then forgetting it’s there and leaving a ghost handprint on every part of your body you unknowingly touch.
maggie m.
Irmo
Being somewhat pale-skinned, Its safe to say I’ve had my fair share of sunburns, even after using sunscreen - well I've been using this sunblock most of the summer and have not burned, even with a few all day outings! I love how easy it is to apply and it doesn't make your skin stay white like a lot of mineral-based sunscreens. Loving this product so far -- it's been great for all of my outdoor sports, beach trips and even a Florida trip with fiancé!
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
I think this product is fantastic! I love that you can spray it on wet skin and don’t need to be completely dry first. I think i found this product at walmart first but noticed it several other places. The only downside is that it’s very light so it’s hard to tell how much you have applied which can lead to sunburn but other than that this is a great product! I would recommend it to people who love to be in the water and parents! Perfect for days when your kid just can’t wait to get in the water!
Nicole T.
I have to say... spray sunscreen is my favorite! I’m a super lazy person when it comes to protecting my skin from the sun, so the convenience of having a sunscreen that you can simply spray on and go is the absolute best! Not only that, but I also love that it’s waterproof! I don’t have to worry about having to reapply sunscreen every few minutes if I want to take a dip in the pool. It’s great! Definitely recommend!
carrieann n.
Fayetteville
I bought this for my family's trip to Florida. We're all adults, but we've got sensitive skin, so I thought this would work well enough. And it did - none of us were sunburned, which is definitely a first! A warning for any boneheads out there who spray it on their faces: keep your eyes tightly closed, and cover your lips. And if it's hot and you start to sweat, the sunscreen will drip into your eyes and mouth. I speak from experience.