BY NEUTROGENA

Protecting skin from sun damage at the pool beach or in humid climates is easy with NEUTROGENA WET SKIN Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 or SPF 60. This convenient spray-on sunscreen cuts through water and applies directly to wet skin with minimal whitening or dripping. On wet or dry skin it forms a breathable protective barrier to visibly repel water. HELIOPLEX an advanced sunscreen technology with broad spectrum UVAUVB protection shields skin from the suns damaging rays. This sunscreen is hypoallergenic oil-free and PABA-free. This spray comes in 141-gram aerosol can.141 g aerosol can of sunscreen spray Applies to wet or dry skin Convenient spray-on formula HELIOPLEX broad spectrum UVAUVB protection Waterproof and sweatproof Non-comedogenic oil-free and PABA-free Dermatologist-recommended brand

Neutrogena® Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray SPF 60
  • "I love this sunscreen. It's so easy to apply and dries super fast. It doesn't make my skin feel oily at all. I also have super sensitive skin and it doesn't make me break out. I think the price is on point with what's on the market." in 57 reviews
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
I’ve been using this product for a few years now but I’m only giving it a a rating of 3 out of 5 because of some the ingredients in this sunscreen.

While it’s given good sun protection, some of the ingredients have been labeled as potentially harmful by the environmental working group ( a non-profit organization that evaluates home, personal care, cosmetics, foods, etc for human and environmental safety).

Needless to say, I’m currently evaluating and reviewing a number of skincare lines that use all natural ingredients that do disrupt hormone function or posses ingredients that are banned in Europe or elsewhere.

My personal research has revealed that a number of the major cosmetics lines / companies in the USA are using ingredients in their skincare and sun-care products that are banned in part or all over Europe and parts of Asia.
Himali B.
New York
A good sunscreen is always a must in my morning skincare routine. My skin is really sensitive to sun and if I ever step out in the sun without a good SPF it's just way too diastoruous for my skin. I have been using Neutrogena sunscreens since many years now it's one of my trusted brand especially this sunscreen is my go-to. Its very effective, doesn't irritate my skin or cause my skin to brekaout. Also, it's so easy to apply and stays effect give for long period of time. I would definitely recommend this sincreen and will be buying it again.
Julia J.
Only sunscreen I use. I have always HATED the feeling of sunscreen, until now. For a while all that was available were thick, heavy, greasy sunscreens that were like wearing a suit of misery! I am very fair skinned, and I will burn to a crisp in seconds without sunscreen, so not wearing any in the sun is not an option for me. This stuff is light, and goes on in seconds. I love the spray because you hardly notice you are wearing it. Keep in mind: a average amount of sunscreen per application is 1OZ, you MUST reapply sunscreen NUMEROUS times depending on the SPF and other factors like sweating, going in the water etc you don't just put sunscreen on once and then it lasts all day long!. So if you are using sunscreen correctly and are in the sun a lot you will go through it pretty quickly. This can be used everywhere, face and body. Very light weight, very soft light scent. Not heavy, not greasy- no greasy hands from applying it because its a spray and not greasy. Best sunscreen!
Kelsey P.
This is my and my family’s go to sunscreen. We live on the gulf coast, so we stay stocked up on spf. Neutrogena always kills it in the sunscreen game. Never feels heavy or oily, and always protects you from a sunburn. This one is my preferred neutrogena product because of the spray on application. There’s nothing worse than applying spf 60 with your hands then forgetting it’s there and leaving a ghost handprint on every part of your body you unknowingly touch.
Olivia T.
Sylmar, CA
I got this as a sample and even after 3 applications, I can say with confidence that it has not only hydrated my skin but also toned it. The texture has become smooth. Its too early to say regarding decreasing wrinkles/fine lines but the way it has toned my skin and freshened it up, i am very happy. Although, for summer, this maybe a bit more hydrating to an extent towards making my skin oily But for current weather and winters, i would definitely use it.
Kaylee B.
Napa, CA
I really like using the spray on sunscreens. This one is really nice because it’s easy to apply and you don’t have to reapply just because of going in the pool and you can also apply it to wet skin! I’d definitely recommend this sunscreen especially if you spend a lot of time in the pool. I have pretty sensitive skin and used to break out with most sunscreens but this one and neutrogena products in general have never caused any issues for me!
Jennylee f.
Seabrook
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely LOVE Neutrogena products especially this sunscreen. I use it on me and both my children and it has never let us down! Has the perfect amount of SPF and it’s great for the kids when I need to re-apply after they’ve come out of the pool or ocean!!! Easily applies to wet skin, great price and always a generous amount of product for your money! I would definitely recommend this product to my family, friends and their kids also! Thank you Neutrogena for keeping me and my children’s skin safe every summer!
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
I just picked this up couple weeks ago it's been working great for myself and my kids. I have a really bad tolerance to SPF and sunscreen does tend to break me out if I get it in any of my sensitive areas like on the back of my neck my chest in the back of my legs. I know that seems weird but that's just what I've been blessed with. This however does not irritate me and so far no Burns I'd call that a win my kids enjoy the fact that it is a spray and I don't have to sit there and rub sunscreen all over them while they're trying to run away from me that is also a huge win. It's Neutrogena Neutrogena has never really done anything that has bothered me they make great products I love their lotions and face wash and body wash. Everybody needs sunscreen this is the good one it is a little costly compared to some other sunscreens but I'll pay it because it doesn't break me out and it keeps me from getting burnt.
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
I think this product is fantastic! I love that you can spray it on wet skin and don’t need to be completely dry first. I think i found this product at walmart first but noticed it several other places. The only downside is that it’s very light so it’s hard to tell how much you have applied which can lead to sunburn but other than that this is a great product! I would recommend it to people who love to be in the water and parents! Perfect for days when your kid just can’t wait to get in the water!
Charlea M.
Caro
This is the sunscreen I use before I go out in the water when I am at the beach. It keeps me from getting a sunburn and I only have to reapply after about an hour and a half or so. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or anything like that. I also, get a little bit of a tan. I definitely recommend this product if you plan on spending a large amount of time out in the sun. It will save your skin a large amount of pain.
Andres' S.
Is this product kinda oily?