BY NEUTROGENA

Protecting skin from sun damage at the pool beach or in humid climates is easy with NEUTROGENA WET SKIN Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 or SPF 60. This convenient spray-on sunscreen cuts through water and applies directly to wet skin with minimal whitening or dripping. On wet or dry skin it forms a breathable protective barrier to visibly repel water. HELIOPLEX an advanced sunscreen technology with broad spectrum UVAUVB protection shields skin from the suns damaging rays. This sunscreen is hypoallergenic oil-free and PABA-free. This spray comes in 141-gram aerosol can.141 g aerosol can of sunscreen spray Applies to wet or dry skin Convenient spray-on formula HELIOPLEX broad spectrum UVAUVB protection Waterproof and sweatproof Non-comedogenic oil-free and PABA-free Dermatologist-recommended brand

Neutrogena® Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray SPF 60
  • "I love this sunscreen. It's so easy to apply and dries super fast. It doesn't make my skin feel oily at all. I also have super sensitive skin and it doesn't make me break out. I think the price is on point with what's on the market." in 57 reviews
Rinal B.
East orange
I’ll start with the good of this sunscreen. This is a lotion sunscreen so one step to protect your skin. It has a good smell. Goes on smooth and easy. Doesn’t leave your skin “white” with the residue. Now for the bad. 1st is that when you sweat it makes your skin feel like you have a coating on it, it doesn’t feel good. 2nd this go all over my car door and (I have leather) seats. I had to clean my seats twice to remove the sunscreen.
Sarra N.
Murrieta
I am not a big fan of the way
sunscreen feels on my skin, but this one isn’t bad. I prefer sprays so I don’t have
to get it on my hands to rub it in, so this one is perfect for me. It’s super
easy to just spray and go, then pop it back into my bag. Of course, you do go
through sprays quite a big faster than the squeeze tubes- my husband and I went
through 2 spray bottles in 8 days while on vacation in the Caribbean. We ended up taking
at least 2 showers a day with all the swimming/reapplying and then events to get
cleaned up for, but I didn’t really mind that since I got to keep my hands
clean. Oh, I was also super happy that the scent wasn’t overwhelming!
Yana K.
W Springfield, MA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love how you can apply this to wet skin! The only thing is I’ve discovered sprays aren’t the best sunscreen. On windy beach days you go through a lot of spray. But this product is great and provided me with great SPF protection
carolyn f.
Purchased at: Target
I’m not a fan of lotion sunscreens that have to be rubbed in, they take too much time! This is easy and fast, pick it up, spray it on and go! It tends to last longer than other brands I’ve used so i don’t have to apply as often!
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
I’ve been using this product for a few years now but I’m only giving it a a rating of 3 out of 5 because of some the ingredients in this sunscreen.

While it’s given good sun protection, some of the ingredients have been labeled as potentially harmful by the environmental working group ( a non-profit organization that evaluates home, personal care, cosmetics, foods, etc for human and environmental safety).

Needless to say, I’m currently evaluating and reviewing a number of skincare lines that use all natural ingredients that do disrupt hormone function or posses ingredients that are banned in Europe or elsewhere.

My personal research has revealed that a number of the major cosmetics lines / companies in the USA are using ingredients in their skincare and sun-care products that are banned in part or all over Europe and parts of Asia.
Himali B.
New York
A good sunscreen is always a must in my morning skincare routine. My skin is really sensitive to sun and if I ever step out in the sun without a good SPF it's just way too diastoruous for my skin. I have been using Neutrogena sunscreens since many years now it's one of my trusted brand especially this sunscreen is my go-to. Its very effective, doesn't irritate my skin or cause my skin to brekaout. Also, it's so easy to apply and stays effect give for long period of time. I would definitely recommend this sincreen and will be buying it again.
Brittany B.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Target
This Neutrogena Sunscreen has a nice spray nozzle that evenly coats the body. It dries in a decent amount of time and stayed on even in the water. The smell of the sunscreen isn’t too strong and overpowering
Babs H.
Taylors, SC
Not bad for children who like to stay in the water. I always worry they will get burnt if we don’t keep applying. With Neutrogena I don’t have that worry any longer. Just one spray works like a charm.
Julia J.
Only sunscreen I use. I have always HATED the feeling of sunscreen, until now. For a while all that was available were thick, heavy, greasy sunscreens that were like wearing a suit of misery! I am very fair skinned, and I will burn to a crisp in seconds without sunscreen, so not wearing any in the sun is not an option for me. This stuff is light, and goes on in seconds. I love the spray because you hardly notice you are wearing it. Keep in mind: a average amount of sunscreen per application is 1OZ, you MUST reapply sunscreen NUMEROUS times depending on the SPF and other factors like sweating, going in the water etc you don't just put sunscreen on once and then it lasts all day long!. So if you are using sunscreen correctly and are in the sun a lot you will go through it pretty quickly. This can be used everywhere, face and body. Very light weight, very soft light scent. Not heavy, not greasy- no greasy hands from applying it because its a spray and not greasy. Best sunscreen!
Kelsey P.
This is my and my family’s go to sunscreen. We live on the gulf coast, so we stay stocked up on spf. Neutrogena always kills it in the sunscreen game. Never feels heavy or oily, and always protects you from a sunburn. This one is my preferred neutrogena product because of the spray on application. There’s nothing worse than applying spf 60 with your hands then forgetting it’s there and leaving a ghost handprint on every part of your body you unknowingly touch.
Andres' S.
Is this product kinda oily?