Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 85+ uploaded by Jenniffer T.Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 85+ uploaded by Claudia A.Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 85+ uploaded by member-7f107f0c8

BY NEUTROGENA #15 in Sunscreen

Conditions at the pool, beach or in humid climates make skin wet and can make Sunscreen application difficult. Neutrogena® Wet Skin Spray Sunscreen with Helioplex® Technology is specially formulated to be applied to wet skin for sun protection. When applied to wet skin, ordinary Sunscreen can whiten and drip off. Neutrogena® Wet Skin Spray Sunscreen instantly cuts through water, providing broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.

• Would this product be okay for people who has eczema? I am a mode...2 Answers
  • How expensive is this and will it be oily?2 Answers
lilly G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I know these spray on sunscreens aren't supposed to be the best for the environment, and some people can be sensitive to the spray, but as a Mom of two wiggly boys I LOVE this stuff. Not only is it easy to apply, but making a game of getting cold squirted makes it even easier. Then there's the fact that you can spray it on when the kids are wet, so you can reapply like you're supposed to. My boys never get burned, and due to the high SPF they barely even tan. With a history of skin cancer in our family, they'll thank me later!
Josie S.
The sunscreen worked great! When I say great, I mean Florida sun reflecting off the water great. My daughter has very pale eastern European skin. She burns very easily. We often go boating and hang out at disappearing islands during the summer. This sunscreen really is protective. The one downfall is the clogging problem. I've had it twice and twice the spray has clogged and stopped working.
Selena M.
Dallas, TX
I was initially really excited about this product because I had heard many great reviews on it. I liked the mild smell, and they spray itself, but I feel as if it came off as soon as I got in the water. This usually happens with sprays though. I did get a little red on my shoulders, but nothing compared to what I would have got without using anything. Overall I do recommend this product.
Jessica
Westerly, RI
This works even before/after you go in and out of the water weather it's a pool or the ocean. This is my go to in the summertime, this past summer we had days reaching up to 94 degrees and living in a beach town I have spent hours at the beach (sometimes 10+ hours) and always in the water and NEVER once got burned while using this!
Jill E.
Wilmington, DE
We live at the beach, I have kids and I care about what I put on them. Neutrogena has been a life staple for us and we love the play and go of the Wetskin products. Sunscreen is not a place to skimp and save. Go Wetskin or Go Home is our family motto. We love it and have it in our beach bag, pool bag and cars.
Jocelyn L.
Fremont, CA
I am a swimmer, so good sunscreen is a must. While I found that other Neutrogena sunscreens are good, I didn't really like the spray. I never feel like there is enough coverage and it feels washed off the moment I get into the water. But when I am looking for a fast sunscreen touchup, this is what I need.
Raisa M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love this product because unlike other sunscreen product this one does not leave your skin oily. Love that I can find this product anywhere for a very good price. I get mine at Sam's Clubs or Bj's and there is always a great bundle on them. I will recommend this product to all my friend and family.
Katie A.
Fairfield, CT
Ive used this sunscreen during some of the hottest days in the summer at the beach, its safe to say that I do not get burnt! I love the packaging and the aerosol spray distributes the product evenly and makes for an easy and quick application so you can get back to enjoying the summer weather.
Eileen R.
While the sunscreen itself does the job, it does not work on wet skin like advertised. It beads up on wet skin just like most other stay sunscreens do. You have to rub it in pretty decently to get it to spread evenly over wet kin. I would recommend using just their normal spray sunscreen.
Melissa W.
This protects me and my love ones from harmful rays. Yes it meeets my expectations very much. I used it on my daughter when we went to Florida this summer and she did not get burnt by the sun.. it is a very effective product . There's always room for improvement with any product.
Georgette M.
Would this product be okay for people who has eczema? I am a model and tend to shoot a lot in the sun and I am repacking my "to go" bag with everything i need when on a shoot. Before I buying anew sunscreen I came across this product and wanted to find out befoe buying. Thx in advance!
Samantha F.
Pembroke, ON
How expensive is this and will it be oily?