Neutrogena® Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 85+
Most sunscreens drip off when applied to wet skin, especially on children that never sit still for too long. That’s why we created this oil-free, SPF 85+ sunscreen spray for active kids. It’s specially formulated to work on wet or dry skin, and features Helioplex® Technology which helps provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. Now, you can feel secure and safe about your kids’ sun protection.
- Water resistant (80min)
- PABA-free spray on sunscreen
- Applies to wet or dry skin
- Oil free
How To Use
- Shake well before and frequently during use
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Avobenzone 3% Homosalate 15% Octisalate 5% Octocrylene 10% Oxybenzone 6%
Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Acrylates/octylacrylamide Copolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, Diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, Cetyl Dimethicone/bis-vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
helps prevent sunburn
if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
keep away from face to avoid breathing it.
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat, or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120ºF (48ºC). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Directions: shake well before and frequently during use spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure apply to all skin exposed to the sun hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in. do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in. do not apply in windy conditions. use in a well-ventilated areas reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics
Alcohol denat., dimethyl ether, octyldodecyl citrate crosspolymer, butyloctyl salicylate, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, ethyl methicone, dimethicone, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, nelumbo nucifera flower wax, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, cetyl dimethicone/bis-vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, tocopherolsee more...
Top Questions See all 7 Q&A
Neutrogena® Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 50
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos