Neutrogena® Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 85+ uploaded by member-7f107f0c8Neutrogena® Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 85+ uploaded by Claudia A.Neutrogena® Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 85+ uploaded by Jenniffer T.

BY NEUTROGENA #22 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

Most sunscreens drip off when applied to wet skin, especially on children that never sit still for too long. That’s why we created this oil-free, SPF 85+ sunscreen spray for active kids. It’s specially formulated to work on wet or dry skin, and features Helioplex® Technology which helps provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. Now, you can feel secure and safe about your kids’ sun protection.

• Water resistant (80min)
  • PABA-free spray on sunscreen
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Applies to wet or dry skin
  • Oil free

How To Use

• Shake well before and frequently during use
  • Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3% Homosalate 15% Octisalate 5% Octocrylene 10% Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Acrylates/octylacrylamide Copolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, Diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, Cetyl Dimethicone/bis-vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
keep away from face to avoid breathing it.
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat, or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120ºF (48ºC). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.

Directions: shake well before and frequently during use spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure apply to all skin exposed to the sun hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in. do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in. do not apply in windy conditions. use in a well-ventilated areas reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol denat., dimethyl ether, octyldodecyl citrate crosspolymer, butyloctyl salicylate, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, ethyl methicone, dimethicone, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, nelumbo nucifera flower wax, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, cetyl dimethicone/bis-vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, tocopherol

• Would this product be okay for people who has eczema? I am a mode...2 Answers
  • Does this need to be rubbed in when spraying on wet skin and does...1 Answers
  • How expensive is this and will it be oily?2 Answers
Brandi S.
Newnan, GA
This product is not greasy, oily or gooey like sun tan lotions, which is what I like about this product. This product however does not prevent you from getting tanned from the sun,the product is stated to last for hours, if you get wet or sweat a lot, you must reapply often. Also, the fragrance of this sun tan spray can be unpleasant after a while.
Khamylah C.
This product is absolutly perfect! Affordable! The price is way less for how well this product works! I use this sunscreen everytime I go outside.I would recommend this product to anyone! It's also great for kids, and its very light and can be carried in a purse or beach bag easily.
Neutrogena® Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 50
I️ love this product because it is way better than other sunscreens. Some sunscreens leave your skin feeling dry but this one does not at all. I️ wear this when I️ go to the beach and it protects against the sun and doesn’t come off in the water. I️ don’t have to worry about re-applying throughout the day because it is very long lasting.
Laura G.
Spring, TX
I bought it because I wanted a sunscreen that wouldn't wash off easily when I swim and this has an Allure award. But I've since realized that Allure beauty awards don't really mean anything. Either companies pay for the awards or the editors just randomly pick stuff they like because there's no rhyme or reason to it. This smells like a cross between bug spray and hairspray. The odor was there all day, too. Sometimes lotions and sprays have a scent that gradually wears off. No, I was stuck with itfor hours. I'm giving it two stars because it was cheap and I didn't burn, but I will never buy it again. Next time I'll hold out for something cruelty free that smells decent.
Vanessa A.
Doral, FL
Neutrogena is my favorite sunscreen brand and because of the color and sensitivity of my skin this specific product is just perfect! Specially because I try to use it not only for the beach but also daily for walking my dog or any outdoor activity so I like that you don't look all white with this one!
Crystal P.
Homerville, GA
My sister-in-law actually had some skin cancer removed from her body, and her. Dermatologist also recommended her to use this product on herself as well as her children. So if it's good enough to protect you from skin cancer I think it's good enough to protect me from just regular sun damage.
Vanessa D.
Helps skin very good from not getting a tan . Very protective . And nice packaging , I loved the way it look good on y face . I bought it at Walgreens. Love this product would recommend to use this st beach or during summer
Tori R.
Shelbyville, IN
This is great when it comes to my summer schedule/activities! I tend to stick to local surf shop and more organic brands when it comes to sunscreen. I know how rough the sun can be and know it takes a tole on our skin so when it comes to sunscreen I do my research! 💪 Surfing/swimming and being on the beach from sun up to sun down; I know I need serious protection!! I like to use this for quick/easy application that will last! I do reapply often just to be safe but this sunscreen really takes the conditions. For a spray on, it’s definitely a recommendation!
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
This works pretty good. I also would use this on my son, he's 3, if I didn't have his sunscreen. It didn't leave a residue, and my skin didn't feel nasty afterwards. It does offer a perfection, and it worked very well. I'll continue to use this next summer also.
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
I really like this product. It applies very easily. And the packaging makes it super convenient while on the ground. I’m OK with the price. I really like the smell. And I do recommend this product. I would buy it again.
Samantha F.
Pembroke, ON
How expensive is this and will it be oily?
Georgette M.
Would this product be okay for people who has eczema? I am a model and tend to shoot a lot in the sun and I am repacking my "to go" bag with everything i need when on a shoot. Before I buying anew sunscreen I came across this product and wanted to find out befoe buying. Thx in advance!
Monica F.
Does this need to be rubbed in when spraying on wet skin and does it go on evenly?