BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Most sunscreens drip off when applied to wet skin, especially on children that never sit still for too long. That’s why we created this oil-free, SPF 50 sunscreen spray for active kids. It’s specially formulated to work on wet or dry skin, and features Helioplex® Technology which helps provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. Now, you can feel secure and safe about your kids’ sun protection.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free spray on sunscreen
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Applies to wet or dry skin
  • Oil free

How To Use

• Shake well before and frequently during use
  • Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 5%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Acrylates/octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, Diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, Cetyl Dimethicone/bis-vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
keep away from face to avoid breathing it.
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat, or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120ºF (48ºC). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.

Directions: shake well before and frequently during use spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure apply to all skin exposed to the sun hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in. do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in. do not apply in windy conditions. use in a well-ventilated areas reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Buy on Amazon
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
This isn’t my favorite sunscreen. I like it at first application but once I reapply on my “wet skin” it gets white and sometimes stays stuck on my skin even if I use a loofa to scrub. It’s annoying. But the initial product first application protects me, I just wouldn’t use it to reapply.
Ashley L.
Davie, FL
I love ALL Neutrogena products, they never seem to fail me. Being a florida resident I have to constantly watch out for that extreme sun exposure. This Neutrogena Wet skin Sunscreen is my essential to have handy with me at all times. I love the way it evenly sprays all over the body for extra sun protection.
bijal S.
North Wales, PA
Have been using this product for couple years now. Good and easy to use, provides good coverage. Has good consistency. It is difficult to apply on back and neck by your self. That's why Iam giving a four.
kayla r.
North Little Rock
Great product, that that it is a spray in. Sometimes we don’t need the 85 spf so this one works great. We usually get at Walmart or Target, good value for the price. I would recommend to others
Michelle W.
Clarkston, GA
Great on the skin and a protector of the skin and keeps the skin soft and moisterized. I would share this information of this product with friends and family . even on social media
Jasmine P.
Branson, Mo
This brand is inexpensive and incredible. I’ve used the spf50 and it has worked well enough that I have never had to go higher. My skin is easily burned but this product keeps my body hydrated and burn free.
Danee S.
Lake Charles, LA
ANOTHER GREAT NEUTROGENA WIN FOR ME! Love love love this stuff. I am a burner, and it usually happens within my first hour in the sun. Especially in the water! This stuff is like glue though! I apply this as needed on my full days on the beach or at the ball-field and leave with no burn at all! This stuff is great! I have gone through numerous bottles and even bought for friends!
Emily H.
I am a sunscreen addict. I love to be on the beach but I hate what all of that sun can do to my skin. I love that this spray goes on wet or dry skin and will have me covered. Knowing that it is by Neutrogena makes me feel comfortable that it will not clog my pores or do any extra damage. The smell is a bit alcohol-strong for my taste, however, I would still buy again.
Ellen D.
Leominster , MA
I bought this to use at the beach and I love the way it felt on my skin. Most sunscreens feel harsh and greasy but this one felt nice and light and absorbed into my skin!
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Dana G.
Saskatoon , SK
How is this stuff is it sticky or dry?
Brizeida B.
Does this really work? Will it protect you from getting sun burn?
Summer B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Am going to feel a burning sensation after I use it on my face?
Yesenia B.
Does it feel gross when it's applied?
Alexa R.
Bellefontaine, OH
Am I able to put this sunscreen directly on my wet skin? Does it stay on well in water?