BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Sunscreen

New. Full Strength Protection Even On Wet Skin Swim Humidity Sweat. Applies to Wet or Dry Skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare. Helioplex® Broad Spectrum UVA - UVB. Hypoallergenic. Water resistant & Sweat resistant. Won t Clog Pores or Cause Breakouts. Oil Free & PABA Free. Lightweight & Non-Greasy. Neutrogena® Wet Skin Sunscreen - Full Strength Protec. see more...

Amy L.
Amy L.
Elmhurst, IL
No kidding- DRY TOUCH! (Lotion only, cannot say the same for the spray. This review is for the lotion ONLY).

PROS: Hands down best feeling sunscreen for me. Not only is it non-greasy, it will actually make your skin feel mattified-dry. This is the only sunscreen I've found that is literally dry to the touch after applying. Additionally, I am breakout-prone and do not have issues using this on my face or back, whereas most other sweat/water resistant ones make my skin breakout. Finally, I've used this for two summers now, and have never burned when using this, nor felt the need to excessively re-apply. Just use as directed :-)

CONS: I know you can find sunscreens with less harsh ingredients, but as far as risk-reward goes for me, I find this product to be worth it.
Joscelin T.
Joscelin T.
I only use this for my body. I feel like it works okay. Is it waterproof? I don't think so. Is it even water resistant? I don't think so. Is it sweat proof? I don't think so. What I like about it is that the sunscreen doesn't feel sticky, even when I glisten like unicorn. The smell is the usual sunscreen smell. It does smell a bit chemically ish. I don't know how to explain that, but there's that typically sunscreen smell. I do reapply ever 60-90 minutes if I'm out in the sun and it doesn't feel sticky, or too sticky after multiple applications.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I purchased Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen on a whim because I saw it on sale at the drugstore, but it turns out to be a pretty good sunscreen! I like using it when I'm hiking and I know I'll definitely be sweating a lot and possibly doing some lake swimming too. As long as I remember to reapply every few hours, it has yet to fail me, which is important because I burn VERY easily!
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
I'll preface this by saying I have extremely fair skin that burns very easily. I applied this prior to spending four hours kayaking and swimming in direct sunlight. I didn't reapply and amazingly didn't burn. The only downside is that it does feel a little greasy, but I think the overall effectiveness (especially considering that it's a spray lotion) outweighs the negative.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Oshkosh
The Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen is amazing!! I love being able to jump in the water and cool off and not have to worry about reapplying. It's so gentle on my skin and you can get it almost at any drug store! I recommend it to all my friends!! It doesn't leave a thick layer of oil on your skin, and it really stops me from burning.
Amber L.
Amber L.
The wet skin sunscreen works great for all of my summer activities I do like lifeguarding, going to the lake, and kayaking. I can spray the sunscreen on with no problem and reapply it after a few hours to keep the affects of it going. The pricing is great, the brand is well known and trusted, just all around a great product.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Battle Ground, WA
A couple of years ago my face got really burned after a day of boating. I picked up the sunscreen, first being attracted to the fact that it was waterproof. The SPF 45 definitely helped me fall in love with it even more. I loved using the sunscreen it works really well on my face and it didn't amazing job protecting my skin.
Kenia P.
Kenia P.
Yuma, AZ
I love this sunscreen not just for myself but for my daughter as well. The spf 45 is super awesome and better that it last on wet skin. Not many sunscreens actually last on wet skin but this on does. Living in Arizona with 120+ degree weather in the summer sunscreen is a must and this does the job never lets me down!
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Dayton, OH
My family used at an allday outdoor event. We did not use much due to wearing long sleeves and pants. We put the product on just on case the sunray got intense. Other members of our group got a minor sunburn dressed similarly but did not have on any sunscreen. It did prevent sunburn even through our clothing.
Skye M.
Skye M.
I was getting burned at the pool/beach/jogging no matter what sunscreen i used until i found this stuff. if your serious about not getting burned and are doing something active or wet or you sweat a lot, this is the stuff to use, at least on the high burn probability areas (face, shoulders, etc...)
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
How often do you apply your sunscreen?
Baytown, TX
WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
7777
How is that product for oily skin?
Baytown, TX
WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?