Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#49 in Sunscreen
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

New. Full Strength Protection Even On Wet Skin Swim Humidity Sweat. Applies to Wet or Dry Skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare. Helioplex® Broad Spectrum UVA - UVB. Hypoallergenic. Water resistant & Sweat resistant. Won t Clog Pores or Cause Breakouts. Oil Free & PABA Free. Lightweight & Non-Greasy. Neutrogena® Wet Skin Sunscreen - Full Strength Protec.
Photos (7)
Amy L.
Amy L.
Elmhurst, IL

No kidding- DRY TOUCH! (Lotion only, cannot say the same for the spray. This review is for the lotion ONLY).

PROS: Hands down best feeling sunscreen for me. Not only is it non-greasy, it will actually make your skin feel mattified-dry. This is the only sunscreen I've found that is literally dry to the touch after applying. Additionally, I am breakout-prone and do not have issues using this on my face or back, whereas most other sweat/water resistant ones make my skin breakout. Finally, I've used this for two summers now, and have never burned when using this, nor felt the need to excessively re-apply. Just use as directed :-)

CONS: I know you can find sunscreens with less harsh ingredients, but as far as risk-reward goes for me, I find this product to be worth it.
Julia C.
Julia C.

I really liked this product as I have extremely fair skin and when I'm out and about on a hot day, at the beach swimming, or running a workout outside, it definitely stayed on me!! The only down side was that it was a bit oily which sometimes got frustrating since it would stick to everything. In addition it was really hard to get off once you took a shower since it's basically waterproof, meaning I had to usually scrub with a loofah or use a wash cloth/towel in the shower to actually get clean. Overall it got the job done and done well, and with all sunscreens they can be a bit messy! Would definitely recommend if you need a sunscreen that sticks to you all day long!
Joscelin T.
Joscelin T.

I only use this for my body. I feel like it works okay. Is it waterproof? I don't think so. Is it even water resistant? I don't think so. Is it sweat proof? I don't think so. What I like about it is that the sunscreen doesn't feel sticky, even when I glisten like unicorn. The smell is the usual sunscreen smell. It does smell a bit chemically ish. I don't know how to explain that, but there's that typically sunscreen smell. I do reapply ever 60-90 minutes if I'm out in the sun and it doesn't feel sticky, or too sticky after multiple applications.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH

This sunscreen was ok. It went on my skin without any issue and was easy to apply. It was my first time using it and I think that it performed ok but it didn't wow me. It left a weird filmy sticky feeling on my skin. Base on the name, I thought that this would work well while swimming or doing water activities, however my skin felt strange while I had this on and I could see it running off of my skin once my skin got wet. I will look for another kind of sunscreen that I like better than this one.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Apple Valley, MN

Neutrogena has always been a favorite of mine fire sunscreen. Not only does it work well, it also is good for sensitive skin. Great value for the price, and with my fair skin I usually have to use sunscreen frequently. A whole bottle can usually last me a month depending how frequently I use it and what I'm doing. This product is the one I like the most due to actually working on the skin when it's wet. The smell is the usual sunscreen smell, and it's thick. But a little still goes a long way.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ

I have super sensitive skin and this is the only sunscreen I will use. I hate oily and slimy sunscreens and can't use them because they irritate my skin and leave me with a rash. This formula is so light and does not leave my skin feeling greasy at all. Because it's waterproof, it doesn't wash off when I go swimming or come off when I sweat. This is a full coverage sunscreen and I prefer the lotion because it reaches more areas.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

I purchased Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen on a whim because I saw it on sale at the drugstore, but it turns out to be a pretty good sunscreen! I like using it when I'm hiking and I know I'll definitely be sweating a lot and possibly doing some lake swimming too. As long as I remember to reapply every few hours, it has yet to fail me, which is important because I burn VERY easily!
Johanna P.
Johanna P.
Doral, FL

I love this sunscreen. I tend to have a little skin sensitive to the mixture of salt water and the sun, as I get outbreaks and my skin is reddish causing it to dry out. This product avoids this problem that happens to my skin. I apply it 20 minutes before going out to sunbath or reach the beach and I have a good protection and the best thing is that it takes care of my skin.
Alissa S.
Alissa S.

I'll preface this by saying I have extremely fair skin that burns very easily. I applied this prior to spending four hours kayaking and swimming in direct sunlight. I didn't reapply and amazingly didn't burn. The only downside is that it does feel a little greasy, but I think the overall effectiveness (especially considering that it's a spray lotion) outweighs the negative.
Myisha H.
Myisha H.
York, PA

I love to. Be in the sun and I love getting in the pool and stuff but I could never find a sunscreen that once it's wet it won't come off. I need all the sun protection I can get and with this sunscreen I can get in and out of the pool and still have the sunscreen on me. Best part is that it is by neutrogena and they have some really good products.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, Ma

How often do you apply your sunscreen?
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
Medley, FL

How is that product for oily skin?
Baytown, TX

WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Baytown, TX

WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?