BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Facial Sunscreen

Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Stick, SPF 70 0.47 oz.(pack of 4) see more...

Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Stick, SPF 70 0.47 oz.(pack of 4)
  • "This face stick has been such a blessing! It’s a great value for what you get. This saved my skin a few years ago! My skin was sensitive to all kinds of sunscreen except this one! Perfect for sensitive skin and kids! Doesn’t leave you feeling greasy or too white." in 5 reviews
Tiffany W.
Great for tattoos in the summertime!

My wife and I both have a good deal of body art a piece and we love these sticks since we can get them in 70+ SPF to protect our skin and preserve our body art, even when we are out at the lake or swimming or just working out in the yard or at an outdoor event.

The formula doesn’t have a strong sunscreen smell to it BUT it does feel a little slick after application so it doensn’t quite absorb into the skin the way some “adult” sheer formulas do.

So whether you are a child or adult, if you have sensitive skin or you plan to use it on your face or other sensitive areas that may break out, do your research first.

I love that it comes in a little tube that you can just glide on (it’s like a tiny bar of deodorant with a twist-up cap on the bottom).

A little goes a long way with this product. You can apply and spread it like lotion, but it’s never going to feel completely absorbed. READ YOUR DIRECTIONS SO YOU KNOW HOW OFTEN YOU NEED TO REAPPLY THIS SUNSCREEN WHEN YOU OR YOUR CHILD HAVE BEEN IN WATER!

We will continue to purchase this product.
Makenna F.
Arroyo Grande
I like this product because it is effective, affordable, easily applicable, and has a smooth consistency. It is also convenient in its size and can easily be packed inside a purse or even a pocket! The one thing that I would personally say about this product is that it is a bit more oily than I would typically prefer, but aside from that, a great product!
Jenna W.
Doylestown , PA
This stuff is amazing! This is probably the only brand of sunscreen I trust for my child. Neutrogena has a fantastic track record of being the best.
This stick is light weight, easy to apply, doesn’t leave a residue, and is able to get into those areas, like around the edge of the nose, where typical sunscreens sometimes miss. Plus this is quite long lasting on my child’s skin and small so it’s easy to pack.
Kristin C.
Hampton
My son has fair skin, just like me so sunscreen on the face is a daily must! I was a little upset over the price, but once I used the product I understood. It lasts a long time, one stick lasts at least a month in my house. It works amazingly without clogging my sons pores and leaving his 4 year old face with pimples, and reapplying is a breeze no matter what you're doing! 10/10 would recommend.
Brittany K.
Travis Afb, CA
I got this at costco in a 3 pack. It was way cheaper that way. Then just buying one you can go to costco and get a 3 pack. It worked for my kids and i. Very easy to apply. Love the balm form for kids easier then trying to apply lotion on them. The scent isn’t bad either.
lacey M.
Philadelphia
I love Neutrogena products for myself! But when you find some for your kids, life doesn't get much better!!! Every single time I've used this sunscreen on my children, it doesn't sweat off like a lot of other brands, it actually protects them from harmful UV rays that are terrible, especially for our little ones. It lasts for quite a few hours, only thing that could be said as being a bit bad, is, you have to apply more than once. But also, i personally haven't found that holy Grail of sunscreens for my children yet. If there is one, as I'm sure with ANY sunscreens i have tried with them, I've ALWAYS had to re-apply at least once. And as a parent, i don't think one time is too shabby. I've been using this for them for awhile now, and don't see changing anytime soon.
Katelyn S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Even though this is for kids I use this all the time and it is great! It is very easy to apply and you don't get it in your eyes because it's in Stick form. Every time I use his I do not get sunburned. However like all sunscreens you still need to reapply 😂. That's all I have to say about this product. I hope you enjoyed this review, and I hope it was helpful! ❤️ ❤️ ILY!
Caitlyn C.
Tyler
It keeps my face from burning. It does make my face a little greasy. The sunscreen met my expectations. I use this all the time,really soft, and doesn’t make me breakout. I would recommend this to others especially kids and I just love it so much.
Mandy D.
Altoona, PA
This is my most favorite sunscreen for my children. One of my boys burns, never tans. (He has red hair-pale skin). This is excellent to have in a pinch. For his face, arms, areas he can apply to himself. I'm grateful for the #Neutrogena line of #sunscreen, I know that! Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Stick, SPF 70 0.47 oz.(pack of 4)
Janet P.
Hartford
This is awesome for busy, squirmy, wet kids. A stick sunblock is a “must-have” for those often overlooked, high skin cancer risk areas; the part of the hair, the ears, nose and top of the feet. Bonus, not a spray with the breathing risks and not a cream you have to wash off your hands after applying to your little ones.  Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Stick, SPF 70 0.47 oz.(pack of 4)