BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keeping kids protected against sun damage at the beach or the pool is easy with NEUTROGENA WET SKIN Kids Sunscreen Spray SPF 60. Made for active kids this convenient spray-on formula is specially designed to work with wet skin. It instantly cuts through water creating a broad spectrum protective barrier with every application. The formula features HELIOPLEX an advanced sunscreen technology with broad spectrum UVAUVB protection which shields skin from the suns damaging rays. This sunscreen is hypoallergenic oil-free and PABA-free. This spray comes in a 141-gram aerosol can.141 g aerosol can of sunscreen spray Applies to kids wet or dry skin Convenient spray-on formula Cuts through water to protect without cutting play time HELIOPLEX broad spectrum UVAUVB protection Waterproof and sweatproof Oil-free and PABA-free Dermatologist-recommended brand

Jani R.
I love this product for my kids. I have a 5 and a 1 yr old. So for starters this was the first year I bought this item, i got it at Target for a simple $8.99 not bad. It's a spray so application is very easy. The smell was great and I loved how it wasn't sticky at all! I reapplied every 1-2 hours being my youngest has very fair skin. The kids had no sunburn and we all had a great time. Will buy again!
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
What a great invention ! You spray it on warm skin and you get a cooling effect to help the hot day! Then it leaves a film that protects the skin and stays on in water! One can should last you several sprays and you can't be too careful when it comes to the sun!
Maria P.
Fontana
Always feel I can trust any product of this brand.  Especially for my sone with sensitive skin.  Love that it's in a spray as I am allergic to lotions and it's very difficult to apply any to my son.  Love the spf on this sunscreen.  Use it every summer.
Acacia R.
Dayton, NV
ONLY product I will use on my kids. They love the smell and it isn't greasy. The spray makes it really convienient to get on the kids. The price is a little higher then I would like to pay, but you pay for quality.
Madison U.
Great for kids. My daughter gets red extremely quick, but with this she doesn't get red at all. It's effective for sure. Affordable and can be found where other products are are sold. I'd recommend to all moms.
Ellie C.
Wellington, FL
My favorite sunscreen! Even though I'm 21 this sunscreen stays on and is super sensitive. It also doesn't smell as bad as other sunscreen
Maxine H.
Aransas Pass, TX
Works well on my daughter.. waterproof and helped.. walked away without a sunburn which is a win in a mamas book
Elle B.
The perfect sun screen for kids. Spray and go. Even on wet skin. I never go anywhere without this stuff in the warm weather. Waterproof and long lasting.