BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Most sunscreens drip off when applied to wet skin, especially on children that never sit still for too long. That’s why we created this oil-free, SPF 70+ sunscreen spray for active kids. It’s specially formulated to work on wet or dry skin, and features Helioplex® Technology which helps provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. Now, you can feel secure and safe about your kids’ sun protection.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Applies to wet or dry skin
  • Oil free

How To Use

• Shake well before and frequently during use
  • Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

• Would you rather use spray on sunscreen or squeeze bottle...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good sunscreen for my daughter I was wo...1 Answers
  • How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??6 Answers
jeanine s.
Surprise, AZ
bought the mini size for my purse, smells great works great no complaints from kids about burning. definately would purchase again
Jessica S.
Shelby, AL
Love the spray nozzle!! So handy and efficient when you ONLY want it on your kids or a certain area & don't have to use your hands.
blanca a.
I have kids so this spray sun screen comes in handy specially when u are in a rush and trying to get them ready as soon as possible
Heather A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I used this on myself not just for kids. The only con was that I don't feel it sprays evenly but it definitely lasts and dries fast
brittany j.
We bought the 100 for our vacation and it was amazing. We applied it like the directions stated and neither of my children burned!
Brandy M.
I was given this for free and absolutely love it. It is easy for my daughter to apply herself and kept her from getting a sunburn.
Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
I use this all the time! I love how gentle it is when it's applied to skin. I like how it doesn't leave a sticky or slimy residue.
Samantha  R.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I've used this for my son & it works very well. It also doesn't irritate his skin & it lasts pretty long. Also very easy to apply.
Cherise L.
Wolfforth, TX
Love this spray sunscreen! It stays in well and doesn't seem to irritate my sons eyes. He doesn't mind when I put it on him at all!
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
This is a great sunscreen spray. Goes on even and doesn't leave skin sticky. My kids have never got burnt while using this spray
Shelby S.
Warwick, RI
Does this product soak in easily on wet kids or does it drip?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your one favorite thing about this product?
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Does it drip?
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
Does this product contain zinc or titanium?
Jenna S.
Buena Park, CA
How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??

Amazon