BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Most sunscreens drip off when applied to wet skin, especially on children that never sit still for too long. That’s why we created this oil-free, SPF 70+ sunscreen spray for active kids. It’s specially formulated to work on wet or dry skin, and features Helioplex® Technology which helps provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. Now, you can feel secure and safe about your kids’ sun protection.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Applies to wet or dry skin
  • Oil free

How To Use

• Shake well before and frequently during use
  • Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

• Would you rather use spray on sunscreen or squeeze bottle...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good sunscreen for my daughter I was wo...1 Answers
  • How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??6 Answers
Nneka I.
Fort Myers, FL
I always use this when I go to the beach and the smell is amazing. It says it's for kids, but aren't we all kids at heart? I recommend this for anybody.
Alexa O.
Southington, CT
Even as a 'big kid' I love to use this in the summer when I am in and out of the pool! It is perfect to keep me safe, and all of the kids that I baby'sit!
Fanny C.
Plantation, FL
These are great for beach and pool days as well as outdoors. It is a fun way for the kids to embrace sunscreen because they get to spray it on. Amazing!
Emily M.
This is my favorite brand of sunscreen for my kids. My son has sensitive skin and this doesn't break him out at all. It has a nice smell and even spray!
Jennifer C.
Tiltonsville, OH
Loved it, the spray is easy to put on especially at the beach you don't have to worry about getting lotion on your hands and then have sand stuck to it
Charlotte N.
Works very well but make sure you aren't dripping wet when you apply it and let it set on your skin for a few moments before going into the water again
Kyrsten W.
I have used this myself and it does last for hours. It's perfect for those water parks when you want to enjoy without reapplying sunscreen every hour.
Lorrie R.
This is my favorite sunscreen. It has applies a nice even coverage. It does not leave grease like residue on the skin. It is great for sensitive skin.
Kathie R.
Chesapeake
I use this on my grandchildren, one is a red head, and it works great. It seems to stay on even in the pool but I do reapply it to be on the safe side.
Caroline R.
Blythewood, SC
keeps my skin safe from the sun. smells great, very effective. make sure you apply when it says to and you'll be fine. dries fast so you're not sticky.
Shelby S.
Warwick, RI
Does this product soak in easily on wet kids or does it drip?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your one favorite thing about this product?
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Does it drip?
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
Does this product contain zinc or titanium?
Jenna S.
Buena Park, CA
How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??

Amazon