BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Most sunscreens drip off when applied to wet skin, especially on children that never sit still for too long. That’s why we created this oil-free, SPF 70+ sunscreen spray for active kids. It’s specially formulated to work on wet or dry skin, and features Helioplex® Technology which helps provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. Now, you can feel secure and safe about your kids’ sun protection.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Applies to wet or dry skin
  • Oil free

How To Use

• Shake well before and frequently during use
  • Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

• Would you rather use spray on sunscreen or squeeze bottle...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good sunscreen for my daughter I was wo...1 Answers
  • How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??6 Answers
Katrina B.
Love this! It's the only brand I use on my kids! It lasts through swimming and sweating, we continually buy this product. We purchased it at target. it has exceeded my expectations.
Shannon J.
Camdenton, MO
I have one in the car, in the diaper bag and in the bathroom. Its awesome cause I can just spray the kids real quick and don't have to worry about them burning when we are outside.
Mallory D.
Timberville, VA
This is the only product that doesn't make my daughter burn I was recommend to use and would recommend anyone else to use it also. The price if great as well which is always a bonus.
Chantell C.
Medford, OR
This product works really well! I've used it on my child and he has yet to get sun burnt! We did have to re apply every few hours (just to be safe) over all a very good sunscreen
Emily A.
I always use kids' sport sunscreen because I have fair skin and like the coverage level. This sunscreen is highly effective and helped save me from sunburn on numerous occasions.
Katie F.
Liverpool, NY
I've always used Neutrogena sunscreen on my girls and I've never been disappointed with the protection it's provided. They're all pretty fair and haven't burned thanks to this!
Corinne R.
Love the smell. Offers good protection from the sun. Love how it soaks in quickly so the kids don't have to wait to get in the water! The spray application makes it so easy!
Natalia L.
Baytown, TX
This sunscreen works really good! and they don't get sunburned which i love! i totally recommend this one!
Alex S.
Bridgewater, NJ
Use this when I'm life guarding and when I go on vacation and it is very water resistant and very good. Smells like any other sunscreen with a slight difference but it's not bad.
Nicole C.
Decatur, AL
This is the only sunscreen I've found that doesn't break my kids skin out. It's great that I can spray them while they are fresh out of the pool & they don't get sunburned.
Shelby S.
Warwick, RI
Does this product soak in easily on wet kids or does it drip?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your one favorite thing about this product?
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Does it drip?
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
Does this product contain zinc or titanium?
Jenna S.
Buena Park, CA
How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??

Amazon