BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Most sunscreens drip off when applied to wet skin, especially on children that never sit still for too long. That’s why we created this oil-free, SPF 70+ sunscreen spray for active kids. It’s specially formulated to work on wet or dry skin, and features Helioplex® Technology which helps provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. Now, you can feel secure and safe about your kids’ sun protection.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Applies to wet or dry skin
  • Oil free

How To Use

• Shake well before and frequently during use
  • Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

• Would you rather use spray on sunscreen or squeeze bottle...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good sunscreen for my daughter I was wo...1 Answers
  • How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??6 Answers
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I really liked this suncreen a lot. Used it on myself and my kids. Smells nice and drys pretty quick. It does it work pretty good. Like any other sunblock, i had to reapply every 90 mins. I do recommend
Sal D.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
this sunscreen was really easy to apply and smelled better than other sunscreens I've worn before. I use this one regularly and it met all my expectations. Definitely effective in preventing sunburn
toni m.
Elkins, WV
This is a great sunscreen but you have to make sure you reaply this every hour expecially if you are in the water. Easy and fast to get on which is great for excited kids.
Jessica H.
Lebanon, va
My go to sunscreen every summer!!! So easy to apply and last long! My daughter used to burn and peel with other rub on sun screens but with this it's like a whole new world :)
Stacey B.
Stuarts Draft
Do not waste your money I applied this several times to my child and he still ended up burnt it was even patchy looking to show what the spray didn't cover!! Do yourself a favor don't waste your money
Jill G.
Brunswick , OH
I use this every time my kids go outside. It works really great, but you have to make sure you really rub in. You can't be lazy with sprays. I have missed spots before and my son got a few random spots of sunburn. It does work amazing if you make sure to get full coverage.
Skylar J.
Memphis, MI
I love this product! It doesn't wear off from water or sweat easily. I can spend a full day in the sun with one appliance and not get burnt, but still get a bit of a tan.
Sara S.
Athens, TN
My daughter has severe allergies,asthma, and sensitive skin.so I tried this sun block on her this year and it work beautifully! No sun burns and no allergic reactions!!
Amie B.
Johnson City, TN
Really does what it says- goes on easy, wet or dry kids. Perfect for the beach or pool and those quick reapplications when the kids want to just run back out to the water as quick as possible.
Patricia  L.
El Paso, TX
I've used this sunscreen for my daughter while on vacation and I really liked it. The spray goes on even with great coverage and it feels light on the skin. The amount of spf is great. I even used it too
Shelby S.
Warwick, RI
Does this product soak in easily on wet kids or does it drip?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your one favorite thing about this product?
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Does it drip?
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
Does this product contain zinc or titanium?
Jenna S.
Buena Park, CA
How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??

Amazon