BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Most sunscreens drip off when applied to wet skin, especially on children that never sit still for too long. That’s why we created this oil-free, SPF 70+ sunscreen spray for active kids. It’s specially formulated to work on wet or dry skin, and features Helioplex® Technology which helps provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. Now, you can feel secure and safe about your kids’ sun protection.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Applies to wet or dry skin
  • Oil free

How To Use

• Shake well before and frequently during use
  • Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

• Would you rather use spray on sunscreen or squeeze bottle...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good sunscreen for my daughter I was wo...1 Answers
  • How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??6 Answers
Savanna L.
Loved this stuff! I am very pale and burn easily so I took it on every trip with me this summer. Great value, lasted me the whole summer. Effective at keeping me from burning, and gentle too. Would definitely recommend to friends!
Jennifer J.
Southold, NY
I am 19 years old and use this because it has the most protection. It is gentle on skin and easy to use, especially being a wet skin sunblock. I definitely would recommend this for the days where you decide the sunburn just isn't worth it!
Jordana D.
Amherst, MA
My favorite spray sunscreen! Applies light and gentle, not too oily. It also dries quickly which is great if you're looking to get right back into the water or go somewhere after applying. Would definitely recommend this product!
Heather H.
Bethel Park, PA
I buy multiple bottles every year, keep one at home, one in the car and one in my bag for my 5 year old. I LOVE it, way less messy than lotion and since it's quicker to apply It's much easier to get him to stand still to put it on.
Shara W.
Howard
Gotta dry the kids off first😉I use this fitfully on the kids while they swim I. The back yard. It protects like no other. The kids love it because either nice a cooling getting sprayed on a hot day
Rachael T.
Smells awesome, but terrible horribly awful at protection. I think some of my kids got burnt even though we reapplied at every hour. Not to mention it costs way too much and comes in teeny bottles.
Joy J.
Great smell! Very light and non greasy. I use for myself and my son. Dosent rub on clothing. I have yet to use it in the pool or near water. But last for hours if not more.
Emily A.
I'm a mom of 2 and sometimes I feel like the preparation to go outside takes longer then the amount of time we are outside. I LOVE this sunscreen because it cuts my prep time in half. I literally spray them down and they're good to go.
Maria V.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like the Neutrogena aerosol cans because it drys relatively quickly which is great if you have active kids whom just can't wa it to get in the water. The product has a wonderful light sent.
Jen M.
Dedham, MA
This sunscreen is part of our daily summer ritual. It's not too greasy, stays on, and protects kids through a swim lesson. Neutrogena is our first choice for sunscreens.
Shelby S.
Warwick, RI
Does this product soak in easily on wet kids or does it drip?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your one favorite thing about this product?
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Does it drip?
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
Does this product contain zinc or titanium?
Jenna S.
Buena Park, CA
How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??

Amazon