BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Most sunscreens drip off when applied to wet skin, especially on children that never sit still for too long. That’s why we created this oil-free, SPF 70+ sunscreen spray for active kids. It’s specially formulated to work on wet or dry skin, and features Helioplex® Technology which helps provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. Now, you can feel secure and safe about your kids’ sun protection.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Applies to wet or dry skin
  • Oil free

How To Use

• Shake well before and frequently during use
  • Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

• Would you rather use spray on sunscreen or squeeze bottle...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good sunscreen for my daughter I was wo...1 Answers
  • How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??6 Answers
Sarah L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I bought at Walgreens this for my 8 year old and it works great. It sprays on so easy and I love the fact that I can apply it to wet skin. I will defiantly be buying this again.
Ashley W.
This is my go to sunblock for my kids at he pool. It offers great protection and covers quickly. I still use a lotion on their faces but I like this for the rest of their body.
Brooke S.
Definitely one of the better. I've used this sunscreen for a while now and it always seems to its job. The spray is easy to use a hit with kids! You never seem to burn with the product so all in all this is a great choice for sunscreen.
Sue E.
Voorhees, NJ
This product is great for kids because it is easy to apply and stays on for a long time. During pool time, it is waterproof and I know it will last while wet. The packaging reminds you of a pool, and this brand is always on sale at many stores. I buy frequently in the summer.
Sasha A.
Carrollton , TX
Love this stuff! It's so easy to apply, especially for the kids. I also love that it's 70 SPF, it's hard to find close to full coverage. The higher the better for my family!
Alexis L.
Jacksonville, FL
This two-pack lasted me one weekend on the beach in Pensacola. If you're going to be swimming or playing in the sand, you're going to need to reapply this stuff hourly. Good for squirrelly kids, but definitely needs lots of touch-ups.
Kendra p.
Los Alamos, NM
We have tried a few different spray sunscreens for our 2 year old who is very active and this one is by far the best. She has never gotten a sunburn after being in the sun all day and its so easy to reapply no mater what shes doing.
Madison C.
San Marcos, TX
Great product! Feels good on skin. Easy to put on and also smells good. Very effective sunscreen because it lasts for a long time! Very effective and recommended to others!
Shannon B.
This is what I keep in my car for those daily ramps I didn't know my family was taking. It is a easy, spray on formula that doesn't leave a greasy feel. It dries well and protects even the sweatest babies while playing in the sun.
I really love the duo pack. It's cheaper, and I like getting food deals. I used it for the first time 3 years ago and it's always my go to when summer comes again. It worked great, didn't have an awful smell. Kept my kids burn free
Shelby S.
Warwick, RI
Does this product soak in easily on wet kids or does it drip?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your one favorite thing about this product?
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Does it drip?
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
Does this product contain zinc or titanium?
Jenna S.
Buena Park, CA
How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??

Amazon