BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Most sunscreens drip off when applied to wet skin, especially on children that never sit still for too long. That’s why we created this oil-free, SPF 70+ sunscreen spray for active kids. It’s specially formulated to work on wet or dry skin, and features Helioplex® Technology which helps provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. Now, you can feel secure and safe about your kids’ sun protection.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Applies to wet or dry skin
  • Oil free

How To Use

• Shake well before and frequently during use
  • Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

• Would you rather use spray on sunscreen or squeeze bottle...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good sunscreen for my daughter I was wo...1 Answers
  • How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??6 Answers
Angela V.
Lawndale, CA
This is the only sunscreen I use for my kids in the summer and everyday I lightly put it on them for an everyday use and protection from the sun. Very nice packaging. I bought this item online. And my cousin bought it in store once in Walgreens I think.
Hiral G.
Massapequa, NY
While I like the concept of spraying sunscreen onto my children hands and feet, I still feel that regular topical sunscreen is more effective and thorough as it is applied to their skin. The only upside is that it's quick and I think that's what the product aims to do. However I wouldn't take this to a place in the Caribbean where the sun is intense.
Mary H.
Tacoma, WA
I use this sunscreen for touchups when we are out and about. The nozzle works well and it seems to be effective against sun damage.The scent is ok, but not my favorite, and it seems to work well with my kid's skin. I plan on using it again next summer.
Renee L.
Long Beach, Ca
I always prefer the spay on sunblock because it's easer especially for kids. Just wish it was ok to rub on because I tend to forget almost every time that it's a spray and feel icky nd disgusting after accidentally rubbing it in. I don't like the look of the shine, but the simplicity of just spraying and then just diving on in into the water is helpful.
Joseph R.
Puerto rico
Estos protectores solares son muy buenos, los uso con mis sobrinos de 6 años y nunca se han quemado gracias al sol. Estos son muy efectivos y 100% recomendables, recomiendo que si encuentran protectores solares de 100 compren ese porque protege mas.
Lacey S.
This is a great product for both adults and children. I applied it only once at the pool and I did not get a sunburn. The child also did not get sunburn and she was in the pool for nearly two hours. It is a pleasant smell, unlike some sunscreens. I definitely recommend this product to others.
jennifer m.
You always wanna make sure you're purchasing the right sunscreen especially when it comes to your kids. This is the one i use all the time. Its so convenient and works fantastic. My two boys have yet to get sunburn this summer which is always a good sign because their skin just absorbs the sun. This is definitely my go to. Will be repurchasing.
Heather R.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids sore this while we were vacationing at a resort and stayed sunburn free. We like the convenience of the aerosol much better than the lotion. It stayed put after hours of swimming and playing in the pool.
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Best thing ever while playing outside with your #littleone ! Applies quickly on wet or dry skin ! Use everywhere - pool or beach ! You and your loved ones will love it from the first use - highly recommended !!
Jennifer H.
Abilene, KS
We have a inground swimming pool and 4 kids so we go through a ton of Sunscreen. We love this Neutrogena wet skins product. We always stay outside for over 3 hours and swim so its nice to be able to apply to wet skin and know its not going to just wash off!! Its a little pricey but well worth it!!
Shelby S.
Warwick, RI
Does this product soak in easily on wet kids or does it drip?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your one favorite thing about this product?
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Does it drip?
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
Does this product contain zinc or titanium?
Jenna S.
Buena Park, CA
How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??

Amazon