BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Most sunscreens drip off when applied to wet skin, especially on children that never sit still for too long. That’s why we created this oil-free, SPF 70+ sunscreen spray for active kids. It’s specially formulated to work on wet or dry skin, and features Helioplex® Technology which helps provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. Now, you can feel secure and safe about your kids’ sun protection.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Applies to wet or dry skin
  • Oil free

How To Use

• Shake well before and frequently during use
  • Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

• Would you rather use spray on sunscreen or squeeze bottle...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good sunscreen for my daughter I was wo...1 Answers
  • How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??6 Answers
Erica E.
I love spray sunscreen for my kids because it is so easy to apply. It's a little pricey but you're paying for convenience, and with kids that matters! It has worked well on both of my fair skinned kids. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Gabriela C.
MORRISON, IL
Im always looking for products that work on active kids in the summer time so that they don't burn in the sun. This product works amazingly well. My children do not complain when i spray it on and they can run around outside as long as they want.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
This product is really good. My nieces use them when we are out to the pool and we usually try to be cautious when putting on sunblock cause as soon as they get into the pool the sunblocks comes off but with this one they had it on for the whole day!
vickie n.
Tucson, AZ
This sun block works great! Every time I use this I do have to take the kids outside to apply it because the smell is REALLY strong! You do have to rub it in with your hands to get the full SPF of it but I love taking this in trips to the zoo, beach, or amusement parks because it's so convenient to just spray and go! I take this everywhere I go
Taylor U.
Great for the summer and worth the price. Not really waterproof although the it claims to be. I have bought this multiple times because it doesn't break me out. Has a very strong smell and stays on for multiple hours. Chances are I will buy again.
Theresa S.
Naugatuck, CT
I got a great deal on a twin pack of Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen on the "Boxed" app. I tried it just the other day on a hot beach trip and it worked out great. Both kids were protected all day and it was easy to spray on wet skin. Best of all, is it didn't leave your skin itchy and oily.
Melissa-Ann E.
I actually use the regular wet skin Sumblock Spray for myself because this also doesn't leave behind any sticky residue like other sunscreens I have tried before. I'm pretty active so I want a sunscreen that can keep up with me, too. I also like how it's a spray that I can easily apply
Maggie S.
Cincinnati, OH
This sunscreen is the best thing ever. Even though it is meant for kids I still use it because it is great to have if you go to the pool or beach and want to stay unburnt. It is not a harsh sunscreen and totally meets my expectations of a great sunscreen. I would totally buy this again!
Sloan H.
This product is good for a beach trip! It had a generic sunscreen scent however it has a hint of tropical fruit.I find it gets a little sticky but it is good for getting sand off of you. This is a pretty good and reasonably priced sunscreen.
Carolina R.
This is my favorite sunscreen. It's a little more expensive than other sunscreens on the shelf but it goes on evenly because of the aerosol can design. I love that it is small and compact and can travel anywhere that I do. I can get out of the pool or the ocean and reapply this sunblock without even worrying about drying off completely.
Shelby S.
Warwick, RI
Does this product soak in easily on wet kids or does it drip?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your one favorite thing about this product?
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Does it drip?
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
Does this product contain zinc or titanium?
Jenna S.
Buena Park, CA
How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??

Amazon