BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Most sunscreens drip off when applied to wet skin, especially on children that never sit still for too long. That’s why we created this oil-free, SPF 70+ sunscreen spray for active kids. It’s specially formulated to work on wet or dry skin, and features Helioplex® Technology which helps provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. Now, you can feel secure and safe about your kids’ sun protection.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Applies to wet or dry skin
  • Oil free

How To Use

• Shake well before and frequently during use
  • Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

• Would you rather use spray on sunscreen or squeeze bottle...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good sunscreen for my daughter I was wo...1 Answers
  • How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??6 Answers
Maria M.
Middletown, MD
We really like the sheer touch sunscreens, both the facial version and the spray version. Most recently I couldn't find our usual spray at the store so I picked up the wet skin kids version and so far so good. You definitely need to re-apply and this makes it easier!
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
great for my skin, great for my infant baby, my husband uses it. the only downside is the aerosol smells when you spray it at first, but once it is applied, it is actually pleasant. the works well in sunlight and does not shed off in water. overall a great product!
Britney S.
I always worry about my children in the sun because it's so easy to destroy your skin with it without even knowing. I have used this sunblock before and I can say that it is one that I will continue to use. It does the job just right and I am relieve to be able to let my stress go and have a fun day at the beach.
Kathryn W.
Adelanto, CA
Very good! Stays on a long time. Very reliable! Very easy to apply. I use the Kids type because I have severe Allergies and it's perfect for me and my Daughter. I also prefer spray on. Remember don't forget to apply to your ears! One of the worst places to get burned!
Taryn D.
Buffalo, NY
I used bottles of this every time I got to the beach. I have uber sensitive skin and the kids stuff tends to be more gentle. It really protects you from the sun, and goes on evenly. I just picked up my first two pack of the year from Target and I doubt it will be the last. I a, also sure everyone will end up using my sunscreen at the beach because it works better.
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
I used to use this on my kids all the time but this year they are now developing a rash every time it is in their skin. I'm not sure if the ingredients changed or why this would be any different, but we can no longer use it in our home without a bad reaction
Rebecca B.
Albany, NY
We've been using this sunscreen all summer after a bad burn using regular sunscreen and missing some spots. I love Neutrogenas spray sunscreens they don't feel greasy and I even spray on my face and haven't broken out. They apply easy without rubbing in and we've had no burns in our family since using!
Josey S.
Herman, NE
My son (age 7) goes to the pool every week with his daycare and I send this in his bag with him every time. I know that since they have several kids to look after, that it would be difficult to rub sunscreen on each one before swimming & this easy to use spray can is nice & bright so he wont forget its in his bag & its easy enough that he can use it properly.
Dawn G.
Elmont, NY
Hands down, the best sunblock I've ever used for my kids! I love the ease of putting it on them, the pleasant smell, and the protection it gives them. My kids have never had a sunburn with this sunblock. Not once. And they spend their entire summers in water, it seems, so I can vouch for its ability to protect, even in the water! I cannot say enough good things about this sunblock. I hope they never stop making it!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
I love this sunscreen I always buy it for my son easy to apply has great smell to it, goes on easy with no problem no mess you just spray it on and your ready to go.
Shelby S.
Warwick, RI
Does this product soak in easily on wet kids or does it drip?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your one favorite thing about this product?
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Does it drip?
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
Does this product contain zinc or titanium?
Jenna S.
Buena Park, CA
How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??

Amazon