BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Most sunscreens drip off when applied to wet skin, especially on children that never sit still for too long. That’s why we created this oil-free, SPF 70+ sunscreen spray for active kids. It’s specially formulated to work on wet or dry skin, and features Helioplex® Technology which helps provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. Now, you can feel secure and safe about your kids’ sun protection.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Applies to wet or dry skin
  • Oil free

How To Use

• Shake well before and frequently during use
  • Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

• Would you rather use spray on sunscreen or squeeze bottle...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good sunscreen for my daughter I was wo...1 Answers
  • How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??6 Answers
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
I can’t say enough about this product. I first of all love the fact that I can spray this all over all my kids bodies with ease it makes applying sunscreen on all my kids a breeze (4 kids) and let me tell you this provides maximum protection. We always go to the beach and get some degree of a sun burn but last week we went to moonlight state beach and NO ONE got a burn. Super easy to apply through out your trip and small and compact which makes it easy to carry. Very great value and fair price, I recommend this to anyone with kids and even great for the adults.
Stacey F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have a 5 year old and a 10 year old boy. They will not sit still long enough to put lotion on and have it dry. Once they see the water, it's tunnel vision. I love that I can spray them down and they're happy and I don't need to worry. Did I mention my 10 year old is a red head? I don't have to worry about him burning!
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
After trying Neutrogena Wet skin Kids Sunscreen spray broad spectrum spf 70+ I will certainly be buying again. It sprays on nicely and smells nice . Not to strong for the kids. It does not leave a sticky , greasy residue on skin. We went to the beach this weekend . It was around 93 degrees, hot and the sun was blaring . The kids were protected and able to swim with the sunscreen on as well! Always nice not to have to worry about reapplying the sunscreen throughout the day. I really like this sunscreen ,the kids were not sunburnt after the day was over and easy to wash off as well.
Bella Z.
Athens, GA
This is a very protective sunscreen and one that i’ll typically reach for on the hot summer days I spend outside at the pool or beach. My sensitive skin reacts well to the kids’ formula and it stays on even when the skin is wet.
Heather D.
Sacramento
First of all, love the ease of application. The spray seems so much easier than the lotions. Also, if you want to apply it to the face, I recommend spraying it into your hands and then rubbing it on your face. It smells nice as well. It stays on nicely. Would recommend.
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
When I was pregnant with my son this was the ONLY sunscreen that would keep me from burning. My skin was SO sensitive, it's about 12$ but it's so worth it if it works. Skin protection is priceless!!!!!!!
Heather W.
Port Crane, NY
This is my favorite sunscreen to use for my kids. I just spray and rub it into their skin. Then I spray a little into my hands to get their faces and ears. So easy! Reapplication is a snap, too!
Nicole c.
Port Richey, FL
We love this sunscreen. My oldest daughter sunburns very easily and this stuff keeps her protected! It’s also so easy to spray and apply. When we are out for a very long time I will give her a second spray down just in case.
Amanda C.
With two activity kids, this is an easy way to make sure they have sunscreen on. It’s easy to spray on and rub into skin. My children don’t complain about the product and no break outs!
Allie S.
Gap , PA
This is great to use at the beach, when drying off may add to sandiness! It goes on evenly and offers great protection at the pool. I usually start the day with lotion and ‘touch up with sprays as the day goes on.
Shelby S.
Warwick, RI
Does this product soak in easily on wet kids or does it drip?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your one favorite thing about this product?
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Does it drip?
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
Does this product contain zinc or titanium?
Jenna S.
Buena Park, CA
How long does this last?? Is it good for sensitive skin??

Target