BY NEUTROGENA #24 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

Most sunscreens drip off when applied to wet skin, especially on children that never sit still for too long. That’s why we created this oil-free, SPF 70+ sunscreen stick for active kids. It’s specially formulated to work on wet or dry skin, and features Helioplex® Technology which helps provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. Now, you can feel secure and safe about your kids’ sun protection.

• Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free
  • Hypoallergenic

How to Use

Directions

• Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 3%

Inactive ingredients

Adipic Acid/diglycol Crosspolymer, Beeswax, BHT, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Polyethylene.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying reapply at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor package contains small parts, which could cause a choking hazard. protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics package contains small parts, which could cause a choking hazard

• Has anyone had a kid who has had an allergic reaction to this pro...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? My son has very sensitive skin..6 Answers
  • Will it wash off and make eyes burn3 Answers
Erica S.
I like to use this product on my son. It dosent have a harsh smell and it does well on his sensitive skin. Its not sticky so hes not uncomfortable. And its a product that he reminds me to put on him. His skin is sensitive and lite so I am always searching for products that will not irritate or cause redness. I would recommend this to otgers
Julia H.
Midland, MI
a quality sunblock that every child should use. really nice beachy smell, which honestly makes everything 100% better. not sticky either and dries pretty fast, so you can put this on and go about your day right away. also nice because you can swim and come out of the ocean and you will still have sunscreen on.
Dee D.
This product is great!! I use it on my toddler and he is always in and out of the pool. It lasts a long time and a little bit of product covers a lot. I would highly recommend this product for any child! He has sensitive skin and eczema and he has NEVER had an issue with this brand like he has others!
Sophia T.
This is a great product for my kids, there is a myth that African Americans don’t need sunscreen and that is absolutely NOT true. This product sprays on easy and doesn’t have the over powering sunscreen smell. This is a good price for a quality product and I will continue to buy this product.
meghan g.
stuart
personally, i have very fair skin and i burn very easliy. since i have started using this sunscreen i dont burn anymore. it is very loght weight and cost effective. i bought mine at walgreens this past summer and im still using it whenever im out in the sun or even under my daily makeup!
Elizabeth N.
This sunscreen lasts for a good while and is very good for the skin. It did meet my expectations that I had for this product. It was a little more expensive than I thought it would be but it was worth it. I purchased it at Walmart I would buy it again.
Laura Beth C.
Owensboro, KY
I’ve used this sunscreen with kids I’ve worked with in the past! It’s good quality sun screen, worth the money, and lasts a while! I’d recommend it to use for any children in the future. We loved it!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
This is an excellent sun screen. Great ingredients and it stays on my children in the water like others do not. It is expensive but I feel it's worth the price. Sunscreen is always so over priced!
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, TX
This sunscreen works wonders on kids. We live in Texas and at times my kids have been in the sun from 11 am to 6 pm with 90+ hot weather. They wake up the next day with not one mark on their body.
LeRai💎 P.
Harrisburg
This is a really good product. I use it on my son. He really does not like things on his skin, but this doesn't bother him at all. He doesn't even notice that its on him. Really good product.
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
How well does this work? My son has very sensitive skin..
mariana h.
Will it wash off and make eyes burn
Rebecca E.
South elgin, Il
Has anyone had a kid who has had an allergic reaction to this product?