BY NEUTROGENA #71 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

Most sunscreens drip off when applied to wet skin, especially on children that never sit still for too long. That’s why we created this oil-free, SPF 70+ sunscreen stick for active kids. It’s specially formulated to work on wet or dry skin, and features Helioplex® Technology which helps provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. Now, you can feel secure and safe about your kids’ sun protection.

• Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free
  • Hypoallergenic

How to Use

Directions

• Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 3%

Inactive ingredients

Adipic Acid/diglycol Crosspolymer, Beeswax, BHT, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Polyethylene.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying reapply at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor package contains small parts, which could cause a choking hazard. protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics package contains small parts, which could cause a choking hazard

• I wonder if this comes if in really hot weather, like in ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone had a kid who has had an allergic reaction to ...1 Answers
  • How does this smell?10 Answers
Lindsay M.
First off I think anything that’s over SPF 50 is just a gimmick because 50 protects from around 95-97% rays and I highly doubt they’ve invented something to protect 100%. Other than that, this is a great product. I have a 4 year old daughter and I’ve been using this on her face for the past 2 years. It really does help protect her skin from the sun and getting any kind of sunburn. It’s super easy to apply, but it is quite greasy and will sting if it gets in the eyes. I love that it’s waterproof so it will last a good amount of time. It can be used anywhere, but I like to use the Neutrogena Kids SPF 50 on her body and just the stick on her face.
Megan S.
Yes, I use kids sunscreen, but it’s only because I have sensitive skin and this sunscreen is so gentle and protective. It 100% did everything I was looking for it to do, just make sure to rub in the lotion all the way before beginning activities and make sure to READ and FOLLOW the directions. Applying and then immediately getting in the water will not have great results!
Tiffany G.
I love this stuff! Its not chalky and it doesn't just melt butter. I have had such good luck with this sunscreen. It makes it greatly easier than spraying my face with sunscreen. I picked some up before vacation and oh my word, not even pink cheeks!
meghan g.
stuart
personally, i have very fair skin and i burn very easliy. since i have started using this sunscreen i dont burn anymore. it is very loght weight and cost effective. i bought mine at walgreens this past summer and im still using it whenever im out in the sun or even under my daily makeup!
Jamilyn B.
I love that this is a stick! The sprays seem to go everywhere other than my busy toddler and the lotion form can sometimes be very gooey. My son sits still for this and it’s great to apply and rub on. We didn’t have any burns or breakouts. I love this sunscreen and so does my tiny tot!
Megan W.
Rexburg, ID
I usually use this only on our faces and use the spray or lotion for the rest of the body. What I love about the stick is that after I apply this sunblock to our faces and we go swimming, it doesn't run and sting our eyes. That's the reason this is the only sunblock my kids will tolerate on their faces. It is a little bit greasy going on but not a big deal since you're going swimming anyway but I wouldn't recommend it for everyday kind of use, just for the pool.
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
This sunscreen works really well. It’s great for sensitive skin. We use it often in sunny Florida where we live as we spend most of our time outside st the baseball field. Easy to use and there’s great deals on it at BJs and Target.
Kristi A.
Cincinnati
I originally got this for my daughter when she was a baby and it works great!!! Protected her soft little baby skin and didn't irritate her one bit. She has sensitive skin so this is the perfect thing for that.
Bethany R.
Cookeville, TN
I LOVE this product ! I use it on my 3 year old daughter and she was outside all day at the lake one day and didn’t get not 1 sunburn whatsoever ! It’s good quality , affordable . I bought it at Walmart and I highly recommend to anyone with children !
Allison R.
Norton
I love stick sunscreens but this one is my favorite! It works very effectively and is easy to apply! It is very handy as well. You don’t have that big bottle of sunblock to carry around. Just a few swipes on your child’s face and you are done!
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
How does this smell?
Valerie b.
largo, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I wonder if this comes if in really hot weather, like in humid south Fl. I am always reapplying sunscreen, is this really waterproof?
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
How well does this work? My son has very sensitive skin..
mariana h.
Will it wash off and make eyes burn
Rebecca E.
South elgin, Il
Has anyone had a kid who has had an allergic reaction to this product?

back