BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

Most sunscreens drip off when applied to wet skin, especially on children that never sit still for too long. That’s why we created this oil-free, SPF 70+ sunscreen stick for active kids. It’s specially formulated to work on wet or dry skin, and features Helioplex® Technology which helps provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. Now, you can feel secure and safe about your kids’ sun protection.

• Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free
  • Hypoallergenic

How to Use

Directions

• Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 3%

Inactive ingredients

Adipic Acid/diglycol Crosspolymer, Beeswax, BHT, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Polyethylene.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying reapply at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor package contains small parts, which could cause a choking hazard. protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics package contains small parts, which could cause a choking hazard

• I wonder if this comes if in really hot weather, like in ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone had a kid who has had an allergic reaction to ...1 Answers
  • How does this smell?10 Answers
Lindsay M.
First off I think anything that’s over SPF 50 is just a gimmick because 50 protects from around 95-97% rays and I highly doubt they’ve invented something to protect 100%. Other than that, this is a great product. I have a 4 year old daughter and I’ve been using this on her face for the past 2 years. It really does help protect her skin from the sun and getting any kind of sunburn. It’s super easy to apply, but it is quite greasy and will sting if it gets in the eyes. I love that it’s waterproof so it will last a good amount of time. It can be used anywhere, but I like to use the Neutrogena Kids SPF 50 on her body and just the stick on her face.
Danee S.
Lake Charles, LA
I’ve used this product now for three years, not only do I burn easily, but I’m a regular out in the sun during the summer. I usually spend all of my weekends outside all day long. This product works wonders! I apply this under my
Makeup, or without, and sometimes on top as well when the sun is beaming! It has always gave me great protection and I always recommend this to friends when they ask! Used this on the beach also, and it was great!
Catherine R.
We love this sunscreen in our family! It is so handy and rubs in really easily. I love that I can put it on the kids while they are still wet also. It doesn’t run in their eyes or burn. It is so much easier to apply than a regular liquid sunscreen just swipe it all over and rub it in really quickly. This has been a godsend! The price is good and it is easy to find at all big box stores. I highly recommend.
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
I honestly trust Neutrogena’s brand enough that I will buy this brand over a store brand. I feel like protecting the skin on my children’s faces is so important when we are in the sun. The best part about this sunscreen is it in a a stick. It is like sunscreen chapstick! Bonus- my sun even lets me reapply this every 1-2 hours without complaining!
Amanda P.
Newtown, CT
I adore how fast & easy this is! (Try putting the lotion on a sassy 3 year old girl!) I purchased this from Walmart for 4.99 and it was a fantastic purchase on my part. My daughter doesn’t scream when I put it on her. It’s super easy to apply, just like a deodorant stick..but you put it all over!! 8/10 (I just wish there’s different smells)
Megan S.
Yes, I use kids sunscreen, but it’s only because I have sensitive skin and this sunscreen is so gentle and protective. It 100% did everything I was looking for it to do, just make sure to rub in the lotion all the way before beginning activities and make sure to READ and FOLLOW the directions. Applying and then immediately getting in the water will not have great results!
Julie S.
Ludowici
I love using this on my nephews and myself. It’s great because you can use it repeatedly during swimming so that’s nice. It creates a film on the skin where water just glides off. Pretty cool. My one complaint is that it can be a little slippery like you can definitely tell you have sunscreen on. I only use it when I know I’ll be in the water a lot.
|| v.
staten island
i’m in love with this product. i use it whenever i go out even with my makeup. this product is of very good value. i bought it at my local target a while ago and i’ve been using it since. the packaging is very simple and mess free. i’d recommend this to anyone who needs a good sunscreen.
Angelina r.
Orlando, FL
Este productor por lo general son de lo mejor, no he tenido al oportunidad de comprar este, pero me encantaría obtener uno a ver lo eficaz que es, me encantaría tener una muestra a ver qué tal funcionan, y les dejaré mis más grandes recomendaciones y calificaciones en el..
Karina C.
chicago
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
How does this smell?
Valerie b.
largo, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I wonder if this comes if in really hot weather, like in humid south Fl. I am always reapplying sunscreen, is this really waterproof?
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
How well does this work? My son has very sensitive skin..
mariana h.
Will it wash off and make eyes burn
Rebecca E.
South elgin, Il
Has anyone had a kid who has had an allergic reaction to this product?