BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
skylar m.
Acton, ON
i loved this when i was younger, i no longer have it and it did end up breaking on me because i got t to wet but it really reminds me of my FOREO LUNA play Fuchsia i have now
Katelyn W.
Lower Sackville, NS
I use to LOVE this little thing when I was younger to remove makeup and all the dirt out of my pores. Do they even still make this? As I got order I bought a clarasonic but this was a great little tester leading up to that!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I used to have this years ago but don't know what happened to it. I loved it, it was fun to use it! The pad refills were expensive, and I believe the battery died pretty quickly. It did clean my face though!
Kat J.
I remember getting this when it first came out, I was soooooo excited to incorporate it into my skincare routine,....

Fast forward to a few months later, and those expensive replacement pads with the soap built in were getting on my nerves. Not only did it feel like I was wasting money, but it was also a waste that I couldn’t use any sort of reusable product with this device,... Everything was disposable and piling up in my trash bin. Not good for the planet to say the least,...
Belem L.
Kansas City, KS
Best facial cleanser ive used ever! It might be small but its honestly the best "brush" i guess ive used. The only thing i struggles with was finding the pads to put on it
Alyssa H.
This was my favorite affordable facial cleanser, it helped clear up my skin and helped with my breakouts. My pores could breathe, my fave felt amazingly clean.
Sam K.
As far as a cleanser, it did work. I have no real complaints about it. It is a little bit on the pricy side for a drugstore product. However, it does clean your face. I would suggest maybe go for their manual cleansers. But if you have acne or easily irritated skin I would not recommend.
Becca G.
Bloomington , IN
I wasn't a fan of this. It barely penetrated the surface. My skin felt cleaner by using my hands. It was a nice massage sensation but as far as a face cleansing tool it wasn't superb. I will not buy again. There are too many competitors now that have awesome results like the clarisonic.
Jasmine W.
I'm going to be honest at first I really didn't like this! But after my 7th time using it I could notice a difference. It helped me brighten my skin tone a little bit and it cleaned put my pores really well. Just takes a while to see results.
Jessica M.
This is nice for use every couple of days. It cleans pores out very well and leaves your skin feeling very nice.
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.