BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Neutrogena always fails for me. Their products work scantily at best and aren't good on sensitive skin or on particularly dry or oily skin. They only even make a dent on perfectly normal skin. This product is lame, for lack of a better word. You might as well hold a soapy foot massager up to your face for all it does. Don't waste your time or money.
Chelsea F.
Macon, GA
In theory, this is a great product but I could never get used to using this instead of just my fingers to wash my face and never quite felt like my face was as clean as I wanted it to be (probably more mental than anything). The pads work well but removing them can be kind of messy. Some may love this product but I just wasn't one of them.
Megan D.
White House , TN
This will keep your face feeling fresh and hydrated all day. It's a gentle but you can feel it exfoliate your face. I used twice a day and my acne was gone in 3 weeks. The packaging was kinda hard to get into. I will definitely use again :)
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
My mom bought these for Christmas for my sister and I when they had just came out. I didn't really have acne she just bought it for a face washing routine. I loved it. At that time I always forgot to wash my face in the morning (I took my showers at night) so when I woke up that was a little incentive and fun way for me to wash my face.
Melissa C.
Fort Collins, CO
This actually worked great for me! It would leave my skin feeling just so soft and clean. The pads for this really so lather up and covers the whole face which is an A+ for me. I was super skeptical about this at first as neutrogena products usually break me out and make my skin feel burned and dried out but this didn't do that.
Shelbie B.
This is an amazing product I high recommend this I have tried a few different ones but this is by far the best it's great on the skin and with me having sensitive skin it works great I never had a problem when I was using this product
Adrianna R.
Flint, MI
This really works for me, i work at McDonald's and i am constantly around grease but this still manages to keep my skin clean and healthy! i will definitely recommend this to a friend. Also your skin will be soft! i have normal skin and due to where i work i broke out a lot but this helps me keep my skin nice and clear.
Gwyneth H.
Henderson, NV
I've had this for 2 years and I keep buying the special facial cleansing pads that are made for different uses and honestly, I didn't see that much of a difference with my face. it cleanses well but not for any dramatic changes
Amanda G.
I really like the products that Neutrogena has out there for face and hair so I thought that I would give this brush a try. I struggle with acne on my chin and I thought that having a deep cleansing sonic brush would help me with that. I ended up with more acne in that area but the rest of my face was super soft. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a microderm abrasion type product and you do not have combination skin.
Cayla C.
Coraopolis, PA
The Wave Sonic is definitely not the greatest power cleanser on the market but it is great if you do not want to spend $150 on a Clairsonic. I think it cleans a lot deeper into the pores than you can clean with your hands or wash cloths alone. I would recommend this product to anyone on a budget who needs to cleanse their skin deeper to remove make up and oils from their skin.
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
yesica c.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.