BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
As a pretty I used this product religiously. Around the age of 13 to 14 I started to experience the worst stages of my acne phase. This helped as much as possible to try and keep my skin clear, or at least a lot less oily. I recommend this as a gift to any teen or pre teen entering that rough stage.
Michelle L.
Bridgewater, NJ
This works okay. It definitely cleans your face but I feel like it's no more than what your hands could do. I originally bought it to see if it can be a cheaper alternative to a clairsonic type cleanser but it does not even compare. I probably would not purchase again or buy any of the refill foaming pads.
Moni S.
Loved how small this device is because you can take it anywhere with you and store it easily. I love that the pads are replaceable so you don't accumulate any dirt. Only problem is that I feel like it doesn't give you a deep clean. Still worth the money though.
Courtney M.
Mocksville, NC
I had the original in high school lost it and got this one recently. I works great keeps my face clear from random breakouts. I use it two to three times a week in the winter because of the dry air. In the summer I'll use it everyday when I sweat more.
Jordan T.
Dawsonville, GA
This product is over rated. I guess you get your moneys worth but I wouldn't expect to see a noticeable difference from it. Also, sometimes the pads don't stay on which is annoying. Only used one time and would not use again. Wouldn't recommend to others
Autumn D.
Edenton, NC
I used this for a while. I feel as though it did nothing for my skin. Despite what this claims, I feel like I can get a better wash with my hands. The worst part is that the pads are ridiculously overpriced. I'll stick to my good old Cetaphil cleanser.
Peyton R.
Coraopolis, PA
The Wave Sonic is such a great product. When my face begins to keep dirty from my day to day activities of working out and going to school it washes all the dirt away with its foam. It is a good price, but would be nice if it came with more foaming pads.
Kaitlynn B.
Caldwell, Idaho
It is an OK product for the price. If you're looking for something that would really do the job and are willing to spend the extra money I would definitely go with a clarisonic. Beats this brush by a lot and will last longer, only for some more money.
Adrian S.
Mckinney, TX
I bought this product because it looked like a MUCH cheaper alternative to the Clarisonic I had been eyeing for a while. The actual product worked well, and was sturdy. I kept it in my shower and it fell a lot but it never broke from a fall. The problem is that the face wash made for this stuff I didn't like. I have acne and was hoping it would help but it didn't. So Power-Cleanser good, face wash for it bad.
Brittany D.
Bellflower , CA
Not something I would recommend. It has a strong vibrating feeling that most of the time just makes it a more uncomfortable cleaning, than an enjoyable one. Also the pads needs for the power cleaner run out quickly, and constantly have to buy more.
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.