BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Sabrina T.
I use to own this cleanser and just loved how my face would feel right after cleaning it. The packaging could use a little work to it, but hey, it's what's in the inside that counts right?! I would recommend this to everyone, but also add to remember to use moisturizer right after.
Tammy Y.
Cupertino, CA
I got this thinking it would be a dupe for the popular Clarisonic but this is nothing like that. I guess that should have been expected because it doesn't have a circular brush tip but it doesn't clean your face effectively at all. It uses a vibrating motion to cleanse your face which i think is supposed to cause the foam pad to foam up. This doesn't actually happen and I don't feel like this is an effective cleanser or exfoliater whatever it's supposed to be.
Breanna H.
The tingle you feel on your face isn't the cleanser haha. It's the pad twisting your facial hair. I think this cleans your face but not to a full potential. If you are a person with little acne and wears no makeup then give it a try. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Naomi L.
San Antonio, TX
I love this wave sonic power cleanser and foaming pads. Makes everything less messy and easy to take around with you. Don't have to worry about it spilling everywhere and it makes your face feel so fresh and clean after you use it. The foaming pads lather up really well. I love it.
Leah V.
I used this in college all the time! I would use it after taking off my makeup and before actually washing my face. I used it to ensure that all my makeup (I wear a TON of face makeup) was completely off before washing my face. I bought it at the drugstore and it lasted me years!
Amber L.
Richardson , TX
Used this when I was really struggling with blackheads and painful below skin pimples. It was such a smoothing treatment and all the colors are so cute. Much better and cheaper than other scrubbing tools. Recommend but wish they offered other pad varieties to put on the head.
Noah E.
Gainesville, FL
To be honest I didn't feel like my face would get clean enough. I like more of a beaded scrub. This made bubbles on my face but it just wasn't enough. Plus then I dropped it and it got water in it so don't use in the shower. It's more of a hassle to use then using your hands.
Savanaha H.
Beaufort, SC
My grandma bought this for me and I am so thankful. It's been helpful with my acne. I don't have terrible acne but I have sensitive skin so I break out easily when trying new products. This has helped since I use it every day to help clean up my makeup, oil, sweat, and grime!
Megan L.
FORT WAYNE, IN
This little guy sure packs a punch! I've had my wave for a few years and I usually use it in the shower. The cleansing pad get more suds that way. It definitely is not course if you are looking for some deep pour cleansing but its a nice buffer to get makeup and what not off.
Jordan S.
Dardanelle, AR
I was not a fan of this product, it's not exactly water friendly, as in I rinsed the pad and it shortly later stopped working. The pads fall apart easily so I didn't feel I had a deep clean, but if your on a tight budget and do not have oily skin this may be good for u.
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.

back