BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Brittany S.
Did not like this product. The soap was too harsh for my face, and my skin dried out. I prefer a spinning brush; all this one does is vibrate and doesn't clean as well.
Rebecca A.
This product is so amazing, not only does it leave your skin feeling 100% hydrated, but because it vibrates whilst cleansing it always leaves your face feeling so relaxed and so clean!!
Nasim M.
I used this product for a while, hoping that the results would be better as the day's went by, but this product didn't do much for me. I have acne prone, oily skin and the Neutrogena Wave only softened my skin but was not worth the money I spent on purchasing it.
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
I really like this product. I use only after Iv'e completely washed my face and then i go over it with this and it leaves me with a deeper clean and feeling refreshed.
Cassie N.
I love the way this makes my skin feel after I use. Feels so clean and refreshing the one downfall would be that it doesn't do as much cleaning as I would like it too
Allison M.
Fredericton, NB
Not the biggest fan, but good for travelling and if you are in a dorm setting. I find the pads don't foam up as well as I'd like but it does clean your face.
Ashley O.
Didn't like it. Found it easier to use a foam scrub - expensive replacement, now it just sits in my cupboard because I'm not going to buy the re-fills
Hayley C.
Essex, ON
I absolutely loved this product when I tried it. It cleaned my face very well, got down into my pores. It helped clear up my acne in about a week!
Taylor P.
St johns, NL
AMAZING! my skin felt super soft and looked so much clearer after using! It's not overly pricey, especially when compared to the clarisonic!
Paige B.
Ottawa , ON
Feels cool, exfoliates well, kinda of loud. Your face will feel squeaky clean afterwards so make sure you follow up with some moisturizer!!
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.