BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Laurel L.
Fairview
I was lucky to stumble upon this at the grocery store one day. so I purchased one and used it for a while... I eventually quit using it
Leslie S.
Love this thing! Something I can use over and over again! Makes my face feel clean & refreshed! Something I would recommend for others!
Janina b.
Haysville, KS
I wasn't a big fan of this product. i like to get all soapy and this didn't do it. if you have makeup on you have to use more then 1 pad.
Stacy G.
watsonville , ca
It's something I use every night . Since using It I have noticed it leave my face super clean and soft . I really like this product.
Amanda H.

I love this it feels awesome and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. I recommend this to anyone looking for a new face product
Alicia k.
Cottage Grove, OR
I didn't like this product but i also have very difficult skin defiantly not for someone with dermatitis it really dried out my skin
Haley D.
Butte, MT
I liked this product for the fact that it made my skin feel good, however the solution in the pad was sticky and could be irritating.
Chloe K.
This facial cleanser is gentle but effective! Cleans my skin with minimal foaming and mess. Also doesn't leave face blotchy or red!
Megan B.
Olathe, KS
This is a pretty good cleanser. I love the way my face feels after using it. But the spinning loses a lot of power against my face.
Donique M.
Bronx, NY
Gave it 4 stars due to the irrational I felt for a day or two. I loved the power in it but after a while it started to scratch me.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.
Holly R.
Niceville, FL
Has anyone found that their skin is actually dryer since using Sonic cleansing brushes? Maybe not this brand in particular, but sonic, cleansing brushes in general? Thanks!
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have tried the original sonic wave, but not this one. Does the scent for this one smell nice? I don't like using products on my face that have a chemical or strong odor to it. It tends to linger...Thanks!

Amazon