BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily M.
Jackson, CA
A much better way to really exfoliate and clean your face than your fingers. Wasnt hard to scrub my nose but did tickle from the vibrations which is to be expected.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I've had this since I was in high school and I actually really like it! The price is amazing and the pads aren't that costly either. The vibration is just enough to feel like it's loosening build up in your pores without completely tearing up and irritating your face. The pad is very soft and gentle and the cleanser already in it foams up beautifully. If anything, this does leave your skin feeling pretty tight afterwards. Overall, I think it's a great tool to have for the price!
Nicole H.
Killeen, TX
Mild foaming with bubbles. Didn't really feel so great on the skin either. I imagine it to feel like a car being buffed/waxed. I feel like maybe I would like this more if it was more of a brush instead of like little cotton pads... Formula really dried out my skin and left my face feeling very tight. Also after opening the package I feel like the little foaming pads dried up really quick, Half of them were dried up before I even used them. I would not repurchase.
Emily K.
I have used this in the past and it was really great. The only problem I ever had was once I went to change the batteries and there was a bit of water in where the batteries go, and the batteries were no good anymore. Also, sometimes the pad would sort of move and the part where the pad is supposed to stick would touch your face, and that didn't feel good. All together it is a very fun and great product!
Leah L.
Horicon , WI
Honestly I love how my skin felt at first using this but the product that comes on the pads dried my skin out completely in a matter of 3 days, around my nose and eyebrows my skin was flaking off like fish scales it was quite gross. I ended up washing the soap out of the pads and using that to exfoliate off the dead skin so it solved the problem that it created. Perhaps a more mild cleanser would be better.
Hillary T.
Englewood, FL
I used this for a few months before I decided to switch to a more eco/animal friendly product. It was decent and made my skin feel clean and exfoliated. I still have it and will use it occasional should I ever run out of the products I currently use. It wasn't too drying on my skin, nor did it ever irritate my face. I have normal-oily skin and sometimes certain cleansers will dry my skin out, especially around my nose area. This one seemed to help my skin maintain natural oils but I did not experience a shiny face at any point throughout the day.
Cassey V.
Manchester, NH
Ok so this product is a draw for me because I use to have oily skin and now I have dry skin. when I had oily skin I absolutely loved this system but now with my dry skin all it did was irritate my skin more than anything else. it made my skin more dry and it really brought out my rosacea as well and made my skin burn. so I would recommend it if you have oily skin but not if you have any type of dry skin
Amanda A.
East Haven, CT
I really enjoy this product, but I don't use it every day. It's very deep cleaning, which I don't necessarily feel like I need every single day. However, I always use it when I wear makeup, so if you wear makeup every day I would recommend giving this a try. I usually rinse my face first, and then go over it with this and it does an amazing job of getting makeup and oil out of my pores!
Alyssa Kayla J.
I tried this when I want willing to invest in a Clarisonic. I guess it was okay for what it was, however it did not seem to help my cleanser work any better for my acne. If you genuinely have problematic skin I would not recommend this, but if you have normal skin and are wanting to try a different cleansing technique you could give this a go.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Okay so this is a tough choice between two and three stars. The Sonic Wave was an item I got back in high school (is it even being made anymore?) and for the first few weeks I thought it was grand. Then like every product in multiple life, my face got bored of it and decided it wanted acne there again. Decent product, more of a gimmick than I expected though.
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
yesica c.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.