BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer s.
Howell, NJ
I love this. It's so simple to use. My face feels very clean and fresh after. The pads are a little hard to come off after but don't let that deter you.
Angie T.
Orlando, FL
I love how easy it is to use but also how my face feels afterwards. Soft, clean, and clear of dirt and grimes. definitely something I would use again.
Evie H.
I've been using this product while away at college and it's been doing amazing things for my skin. I plan to purchase more before fall semester starts.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought this a few years ago at Walgreens and it didn't really work. The power was not great enough to have much of an effect on my face cleanliness.
Anvita R.
Somerset, NJ
I thought this was an okay product. the pads had to be replaced almost for every use which I thought was a waste.I would rather invest in a Clarisonic.
Miranda W.
Denver, CO
I've used this product many times. Although it does clean you face, I feel it is no better than a normal scrub or wash that you use with your hands.
Holly H.
Canon City, CO
Really enjoyed using this super simple little facial cleaner. Fits nicely in the shower or your makeup bag. Loved how soft my face was after using!
Meaghan F.
Evansville , IN
Loved the idea of the machine. The medication with the machine does not work well. I suggest using your normal medication or cleanser with the pad.
Aubree L.
Burleson, TX
I didn't really feel a difference when I used this product. It looked fun and like it would really get your pores clean but never really delivered.
Sandy R.
This did nothing to my skin & once you have to buy the pads again they are ridiculously overpriced. I suggest you don't spend your money on this
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.