BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bailey W.
I love my wave sonic so much, i use it with my deep clean pads and it really cleans deep into my pores. i really recommend this to anyone who wants to try it.
Isra S.
Dearborn, MI
I liked this product, its fun and simple to use but it runs out of pads quickly and its not convenient to keep buying them so I stopped using it after awhile.
Alejandra A.
Love this little guy!! I haven't found more of the pads for some reason, but I love using the wave sonic power cleanser. Makes my skin feel so smooth ands soft
Annie Rae C.
Dahlonega, GA
These foaming pads are my favorite! They work so well. I have pretty oily skin and these make my skin feel so much better after a full day of wearing makeup!
Jordan B.
Temple, TX
I used this product awhile ago and I thought it was okay. I do like the way my skin feels after using this but I don't think it made my skin better or worse.
Nia M.
This product works pretty well! I really like how the pads are disposable. It's way more sanitary than a brush and you know that your face is being cleansed.
Georgia W.
Fayetteville , Tn
Neutrogena wave sonic power cleanser is very cute and stylish. It work pretty good not as good as I had originally hoped. It was overpriced for the quality.
Winter P.
I use this every couple days, and I have to say that it keeps my face nice and soft. But my gets oily really quickly after I use it. Otherwise it works well
Tiffany R.
I really like that it feels like you're blasting away all the dirt. i hate dealing with the pads, sometimes they don't want to stick and it gets frustrating.
Melinda S.
Never tried this but have heard people saying it's great. My sister has one and she talks about it all the time! I just might have to buy one and try it out
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
yesica c.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.