BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel L.
This did not do anything for me. The cleansing pads that the waver comes with do not get "soapy" enough to feel like you are washing your face. I would recommend using another cleanser on top of the cleansing pads to thoroughly clean your skin.
cheyenne m.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I absolutely love this cleanser!!! The foaming pads leave your face so smooth, moisturizers and clean!! The ultrasonic wave vibrates so you really feel it pulling the dirt and oils from your skin and exfoliating it. Highly recommended for all skin types.
Taylor B.
Beaver Dam, WI
This really didn't feel like it much too my skin it was fine i will not repurchase just didn't do much and there are so many other products which are way better
Gabriella S.
Derby, KS
I really love this product I wish the pads were a little more corse but other than that I definitely noticed my fave getting more clear within a couple of weeks
Bailey W.
I love my wave sonic so much, i use it with my deep clean pads and it really cleans deep into my pores. i really recommend this to anyone who wants to try it.
Isra S.
Dearborn, MI
I liked this product, its fun and simple to use but it runs out of pads quickly and its not convenient to keep buying them so I stopped using it after awhile.
Alejandra A.
Love this little guy!! I haven't found more of the pads for some reason, but I love using the wave sonic power cleanser. Makes my skin feel so smooth ands soft
Brooke F.
Used a few years ago. Worked alright, but nothing spectacular. It's annoying that you have to change the pad out for every use, and they money adds up quickly.
Ivona S.
I love how fresh my face feels after using this product. It's both small and easy to use. Typically I use it while I'm in the shower; so it's super convenient.
Danielle F.
Newnan, GA
I'm not sure how I feel about this product, it was fun to use and left my face feeling cool and soft but otherwise I'm not sure what difference it really made.
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.